Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Th3 Ac3r
ticklemeelmo
nawfside512
Eli Gomez
A Packering Ape
B-__-R-__-B
crackajack
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 17:11

if you seen a lot of jets users just wait till madden 11
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 18:26

oh i know! there gonna be beastly! did they let lito sheppard go? or is he still on the team?
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 18:57

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
oh i know! there gonna be beastly! did they let lito sheppard go? or is he still on the team?
they released him but i think they will still be awsome on d .
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 19:01

oh no doubt they will! maybe philly moves sheldon to saftey and brings lito back!!! that might be a stretch but its a nice idea! the jets are gonna be real nice next year!
Back to top Go down
A Packering Ape
New MS Member
New MS Member
A Packering Ape

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 19:49

wait until u see ravens user now with a boldin ad stallworth with rice.imagine if they still go after t.o
Back to top Go down
Eli Gomez
New MS Member
New MS Member
Eli Gomez

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 19:55

Cant wait for Madden 11; now I will eat teams alive with my jets Smile
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 20:05

yeah the teams are get real mixed up, its gonna be interesting to see what teams people like to play with, i personally am gonna be rollin with the eagles, but i always choose a madden team, it'll be interesting to see what that team that will be.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 20:07

LOL, looks like the league is making a big shift........... Jets D is already a little rough, and now they add Cro...............
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 21:09

i might start using my bears now with peppers and taylor on em, and im assuming were gonna make some changes to that garbage o line. but im probably still gonna use the ravens the majority of the time especially with that crazy new recieving core, and they still got their picks left!
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 21:14

ticklemeelmo wrote:
i might start using my bears now with peppers and taylor on em, and im assuming were gonna make some changes to that garbage o line. but im probably still gonna use the ravens the majority of the time especially with that crazy new recieving core, and they still got their picks left!
i will be using my fav d team the raven now that they have anquan boldin
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 21:39

You better get ready boysssssss
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 22:26

ill prolly use em, but the jets O is gunna be soft so its gunna be tough to see if people can work around that

the saints and the cowboys will be the 2 biggest teams in madden 11 IMO
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 23:18

The jet's D will suck like it does this year!,even with cromartie, there LB'S are slow,and the D-LINE can't get off the block's, the O,yeah right T'E. that's all they got i'm not worry i'll play anyone with the jet's next year.lolololololo. DALLAS that's the team to beat thank you, hold your clap's till 2011.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 23:46

Ya, I don't see how the jets will improve much. Sanchez threw a lot of picks so he won't get a big boost, thomas jones is gone, no offense.

I just don't see it working that well in Madden. Now in the NFL, I think it is a big deal.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-05, 23:55

i think the bears are gonna be an over used team i mean there not gonna be like crazy over used but i think they will be used more then they are now, especially with the signings of chester taylor and julius peppers. ( they also signed brandon malumaleuna )
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-06, 00:26

the bear's well be cool but they need one more good WR', nobody special just who can run and catch!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-06, 00:28

let's wait till the draft then put two and two together,that's when the fun start's.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-06, 00:30

true true, they dont really have a good consistent target cept greg olsen, but maybe they adress that in the draft somewhere? still, look for the bears to be a really used team in madden 11.

Last edited by B-__-R-__-B on 2010-03-06, 00:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-06, 00:30

They have slow LBers and the offence isn't that good besides the line. I'mma be using the Cowboys.. fits my d the best, Dolphins.... 2nd fav team, and Browns... fav team.

Cowboys need could use another CB... only have 4 on the team and 1 is a 50 ovr everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! 258281 , S and MLB.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-06, 00:31

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
true true, they dont really have a good consistent target cept greg olsen, but maybe they adress that in the draft somewhere? still, look for the bears to be a really used team in madden 11.

I hear Bears are looking to trade Olsen for a 2nd round pick since there new O cord doesn't use the TE much.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-06, 00:33

west! leave my team alone, stay with your bearcat's lololololoolo. hope gilyard go to the brown's!!!!! you need everything.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-06, 00:35

so much swag wrote:
west! leave my team alone, stay with your bearcat's lololololoolo. hope gilyard go to the brown's!!!!! you need everything.

Sam Bradford everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! 478291
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-06, 04:26

don worry west is gone be the browns year! jus watch!
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-06, 06:41

I don't think so but who knows if they can land a nice QB like Bradford, McNabb or Kolb that could help the team alot along with being the 2nd year under Eric.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-03-06, 06:47

ya'l can have kolb, i dont see bradford goin to the browns but anything is possible right? but D-mac stayin in philly if they get rid of him ill die they already got rid of dawk and westbrook there tearin the face of the team man! but hopefully everything works out.
its a shame brady didnt develop a lil better i really thought he was gonna be the man in cleveland and at times anderson showed some flashes of greatness but all in all they are both inconsistent, i think there headed in the right direction though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next