Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

general defensive question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

general defensive question Empty
PostSubject: general defensive question   general defensive question Empty2010-03-04, 10:55

Whats the best blitz package out of the 46, also is there a differance in cornerback blitzes I see some take slower than others?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: general defensive question   general defensive question Empty2010-03-04, 11:50

my favorite package is the speed package so i can get my corners on the field to protects against the pass, but still have the box stacked to stop the run.

so blitzes come from bad angles, especially if the defender wanders around the field like an idiot first. sometimes youll have a guy who is suppose to blitz between the guard and tackle, but he'll line up over a WR, and he takes the worst route to the QB he could possibly imagine. so the key is to reblitz a player once you have him in the position you want.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: general defensive question   general defensive question Empty2010-03-04, 17:40

For blitzing you would want to use the speed package because the linebackers are probably who are coming on the play so if you sub in corners for them it will get their a lot faster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: general defensive question   general defensive question Empty

Back to top Go down

general defensive question
Page 1 of 1