Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?

Go down 
+5
CapnCrunch
MiamiXCanes
PeytonMvPManning
ticklemeelmo
XxDaMySteRyxX
9 posters
AuthorMessage
XxDaMySteRyxX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-01-16

ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty
PostSubject: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-02, 02:09

I use west coast mainly but i see thiers a new ebook just wondering if the scheme is solid whats everybody thought on it. I mite buy 15.00 aint nothin but bein disappointed is costly for me & my time lol!
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-03, 22:35

i dont really buy ebooks and i try to make my own schemes but if i were to buy any ebooks out there right now it would probably be this one.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-03, 22:41

The Colts ebook is fire
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-03, 22:57

^^^^^^^ lol of course you would say that

i want it but at the moment im broke so its a no go for me ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? 661374
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-03, 23:53

I think its already in my mailbox, I just haven't opened it up yet.
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 00:58

I would buy it if i had the cash. Do you guys know how soon you're coming out with the Madden 11 ebooks??
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 01:05

lol well the madden 11 ebooks wont be out until after madden 11 is released because no one can get ahold of the playbooks yet. this year i think they released tampa bay rather quickly after the release of 10.

also was just wondering what formations were covered in this book?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 01:05

its not a for sure thing B.Z. but hopefully sometime soon im gunna talk to mod about making a ebook for the saints book when the madden 11 demo comes out so maybe (hopefully) that will be one of the first madden Ebooks on the market
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 01:09

awesome. im gonna buy my ebooks quick after the release.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 01:15

so you gonna figure out your whole ebook through the demo? that would be a huuuuge pain in the ass lol

although im prolly gonna try to make some sort of scheme outa the demo
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 01:16

are they going to release those playbook plays??

they came out like 2 weeks before the release of madden 10 and thats how i make my first scheme
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 01:18

well i think i can make something out of it. gamestop has the demo with 5 minute quarters so that should help, and the saints book is already one of the best thing year so its gotta be pretty good next year. and i know it pretty well so it should be easy, just time consuming
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 01:19

B.Z. wrote:
are they going to release those playbook plays??

they came out like 2 weeks before the release of madden 10 and thats how i make my first scheme

in the demo it will be the colts and saints (super bowl) and it will have there books so ill be able to do something with it
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 01:20

yeah, the saints book should be loaded

good this year + super bowl victory

should be really, really nice next year
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 01:23

actually come to think of it im gonna definitely try to make a scheme outa the colts book in the demo as im already pretty familiar with the current one and i dont think there will be too many huge differences.
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 01:24

ticklemeelmo wrote:
actually come to think of it im gonna definitely try to make a scheme outa the colts book in the demo as im already pretty familiar with the current one and i dont think there will be too many huge differences.

shouldn't be

wonder if m2m or zone will be better next year
Back to top Go down
projectpag
New MS Member
New MS Member
projectpag

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 01:31

how do u get the demo
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 01:50

it is not released yet. will be released probably about a month before the release of the game.
Back to top Go down
projectpag
New MS Member
New MS Member
projectpag

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 02:03

i know it aint released yet but how do u get it....do u sign up for it or what...this is my first year bein comeptitive but i feel like im worthy of the demo lol
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 02:08

lol i think if your pre order madden from gamestop they give you the demo
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 04:31

this year i just downloaded it straight from the xbox dashboard that was pretty close to release though and you only get 1 min quarters. if you preorder you get 5 min quarters.

were all talking like this is coming up soon unfortunately we still got a good amount of time before it comes.
Back to top Go down
XxDaMySteRyxX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 10:34

Guess i'll buy the Colts book? Is it a scheme or a bunch of random plays to fit into your own personal scheme?
Back to top Go down
high5
New MS Member
New MS Member
high5

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 10:58

I'f I was you i'd buy the colts ebook I'm familiar with the guy who made it hes very good and he ran a game with me using it with the rams and put up 52 points on me and i'm no pushover i'd recommend to all ms members
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 13:55

52 points with the ram is pretty sick especially since indy book is more pass happy type of book than run.
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty2010-03-04, 15:36

I just got the New Orleans e-book. I only looked at 2 formations so far. It's been helpful. However, the Indy book sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?   ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK? Empty

Back to top Go down

ANybody GETTIN THE COLTS EBOOK?
Page 1 of 1