Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

feed back on colts ebook

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wandeezy623
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-11-16

feed back on colts ebook Empty
PostSubject: feed back on colts ebook   feed back on colts ebook Empty2010-03-05, 23:31

has anyone purchased this? can someone give some feedback about the book please, I am interested and would like to know if it is a nice offense to use? Thanks
Back to top Go down
nathanas85
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: feed back on colts ebook   feed back on colts ebook Empty2010-03-06, 11:49

I would like to know too. Anyone purchase this ebook at all?
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: feed back on colts ebook   feed back on colts ebook Empty2010-03-06, 12:17

Its awesome.. It led MvP to the top of a 32 man tourney, and ive been trying it out and its tight
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: feed back on colts ebook   feed back on colts ebook Empty2010-03-06, 14:09

I havent bought the ebook but i know Mvp isa great player and he has beat me many times. And it his his scheme nothin he got from other people it is all his stuff and if you want to know how he plays then you will want to buy this ebook MVP is one of the best players on the site if not the best so if you wanna get better buy the ebook
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: feed back on colts ebook   feed back on colts ebook Empty2010-03-07, 13:58

it is a pretty good book alot of good stuff in it...i have to keep practicing with it tho cuz nano been eating me up in some of the split slot stuff...i use denver book so that bout the only thing that translates from the e book...but it is a pretty good book prob the best madden school has put out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feed back on colts ebook   feed back on colts ebook Empty

Back to top Go down

feed back on colts ebook
Page 1 of 1