Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL

Go down 
+6
PeytonMvPManning
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Madden's Finest 200
WestFo3
leke2cool
MiamiXCanes
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty
PostSubject: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-02-28, 02:33

-Do not reply to this email-

Here are the official results of your Madden NFL 10 game on 2010.2.28-5:03:17.

crazyblack001 [Level 26] vs lastdon007 [Level 18]

Skill Points Won: 0
Skill Points Needed For Next Level: 340
My Rank: 2285
Opponent Rank: 7589

Mode: Ranked
Qtr Length: 7 minutes
Difficulty: All-Pro

Score breakdown:

1 2 3 4 OT F
crazyblack001 14 14 10 8 0 46
lastdon007 21 3 0 12 0 36

Statistics crazyblack001 lastdon007
Rushing attempts for 19 4
Rushing yards for 138 25
Passing attempts for 14 30
Passing yards for 83 449
Punts 2 0
Field goals for 1 1
Long field goals (40+) for 1 0
Rushing touchdowns for 2 1
Passing touchdowns for 2 4
Returns touchdowns for 2 0
Defensive touchdowns for 0 0
Turnovers for 3 0
Interceptions for 0 2
Sacks for 2 2
Number of third downs 8 5
Third down conversions 3 1
No-huddle plays 0 1
Audibles called 9 4
Hot routes used 8 7
Shotgun plays 18 23
Blitzes 11 22
Time of possession 15:11 11:26
2-point conversions tried 1 2
2-point conversions succeeded 1 0
Red zone field goals 0 1
Red zone touchdowns 2 1
Red zone opportunities 3 3
First downs 7 8
First down yards 50 216
Special teams yards 252 257
Punt return yards 0 45
Punt yards 86 0
Penalties 0 43
Penalty yards 0 53
First down rushing plays 12 2
First down passing plays 3 15
Second down rushing plays 4 1
Second down passing plays 6 9
Third down rushing plays 3 1
Third down passing plays 5 4
Fourth down rushing plays 0 0
Fourth down passing plays 2 4
Passes completed 9 20
Fumbles 0 2
Fumbles recovered 1 0
Possessions 11 11
Third downs, 3 or less yards 0 1
Successes 0 0
Third downs, 4 to 9 yards 4 2
Successes 2 1
Third downs, 10 or more yards 4 2
Successes 1 0
Hurries 9 2
Knockdowns 5 1
Passes deflected 5 3
Passes tipped 0 0
Offensive yards 221 474
Total yards 473 731
Return yards 252 212
Total touchdowns 6 5

theres the stats to the game. he started going offsides with 1:24 left and wouldnt stop til we finaly friendly quit. this kid is trash, STAY AWAY FROM HIM
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-02-28, 02:36

i gave you the taste of own poison, so stop crying like a little ****** lol. when you block my game winning fg you said there was no rules online. go back and read your msg and post b4 you start crying.

Last edited by leke2cool on 2010-02-28, 02:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-02-28, 02:38

Thats trash. What a loser.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-02-28, 02:38

lol then if that happend in the start of the 4th, how did i score a TD in the 4th?? dude just give up
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-02-28, 02:56

MiamiXCanes wrote:
lol then if that happend in the start of the 4th, how did i score a TD in the 4th?? dude just give up
no matter what you say or do, payback is always fun
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-02-28, 02:57

do you want me to post a msg of you begging for a win
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-02-28, 03:04

lol i really dont care what you do....everybody knows your a h0mo, everybody knows you cheat, my point has been prooven. ive shown im now the better player, and ive shown im the player with more class. the fact that you sent me msgs saying "it snapped a 19 game win streak...it hurt so bad" or "ive been waiting all day to do this" just shows how sad you are.

i called a play, all i did was call punt block and somehow im a cheeter? i didnt move anybody, i didnt QB walk, nothing but somehow that makes it ok for you to go offsides for a half hour? just because your bitter?

and your right, there are no rules online but the fact you did that just shows everybody how much of a bum you are. i didnt "cheat" or try and bore you to death. i played the fucking game and your mad about it. go cry leke cause now EVERYBODY knows your a woman, and thats the only thing i wanted to do, was show that to every single person here and i did
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-02-28, 03:12

MiamiXCanes wrote:
lol i really dont care what you do....everybody knows your a h0mo, everybody knows you cheat, my point has been prooven. ive shown im now the better player, and ive shown im the player with more class. the fact that you sent me msgs saying "it snapped a 19 game win streak...it hurt so bad" or "ive been waiting all day to do this" just shows how sad you are.

i called a play, all i did was call punt block and somehow im a cheeter? i didnt move anybody, i didnt QB walk, nothing but somehow that makes it ok for you to go offsides for a half hour? just because your bitter?

and your right, there are no rules online but the fact you did that just shows everybody how much of a bum you are. i didnt "cheat" or try and bore you to death. i played the fucking game and your mad about it. go cry leke cause now EVERYBODY knows your a woman, and thats the only thing i wanted to do, was show that to every single person here and i did
get of my nut. if you played me fairs, then i would play fairs. after you use a cheat to blook my game winning fg. do you remember what you did next. you kick an onside kick while i was writing you a msg and you thinks that is playing fairs. you thinks blocking people fg is playing. you must stupid or i think half of your brain is dead. stop crying and get over it.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-02-28, 03:37

leke2cool wrote:
MiamiXCanes wrote:

get of my nut. if you played me fairs, then i would play fairs. after you use a cheat to blook my game winning fg. do you remember what you did next. you kick an onside kick while i was writing you a msg and you thinks that is playing fairs. you thinks blocking people fg is playing. you must stupid or i think half of your brain is dead. stop crying and get over it.
Crazy i respect you, because if some1 glitched me i'd site ban em. lol.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-02-28, 04:04

if he blocked ur fg thats ur bad. there is a way to keep people from blocking ur fg i havent had any1 block one of mine in a long time. and every1 tries to block fg. i dont but going offsides now thats just lame
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-02-28, 06:26

lol thats what your not getting leke. i did play fair. all i did was call punt block, and i ran the play how it should be ran. YOUR the one who sent me the msg, its not my fault you did that. i simply took advantage of your mistake.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-02-28, 10:23

i think that makes it. Madden Advisors- 4-0 leke2cool- 0-4
Back to top Go down
den1908
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-02-28, 23:55

Im trying to join a full season league, for the Xbox 360. Can you help
me join a league? Or if you run a league, I would love to join. My
gamer tag is Den1908 and my email is dennis1908@gmail.com

thanks again.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-03-01, 17:40

leke2cool wrote:

How is he to know your writing a message, He wont know till he receives the you got a message pop up. If you want to send a message with out losing a beat in the game just pause it or get on you headset. I have played crazy before and he plays a clean game!
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-03-01, 17:47

den1908 wrote:
Im trying to join a full season league, for the Xbox 360. Can you help
me join a league? Or if you run a league, I would love to join. My
gamer tag is Den1908 and my email is dennis1908@gmail.com

thanks again.

hey go to the franchise area here is a link for the xbox one

http://forum.madden-school.com/madden-franchise-superstar-f89/xbl-online-franchise-t14070.htm
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-03-01, 21:43

HAHAHA MVP IS HILARIOUS!!

On another note, Leke your officially a homosexual faggot.. He called a play thats in every Madden playbook on the game, and you had every chance to do the same thing he did.. He didnt move anyone, he just called a play.. Their are no rules online but that doesnt mean you have to glitch like a baby.. I sweeaaarrrrrr me and black would beat you again, but i dont think we need to waste our time on you.. I mean, lets recap this..

1st game - Th3 Ac3r 20; Leke2cool 3 (quit at half because he was getting ROCKED)
2nd game - Black 14; Leke2cool 0 (leke2cool quit because All-Madden is too hard)
3rd game - Black 24; Leke 21 (has no excuses for getting ROCKED)
4th game - Black 36; Leke2cool 26 (leke glitches because he was getting ROCKED)

P.S. He also quit in game 2 because he was getting ROCKED
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty2010-03-02, 02:59

ok this is getting outta hand with you guys and theres no point in you two going back and forth with leke who will continue to make excuses. thread locked and any other posts on this topic on another thread will be deleted cuz leke will NEVER quit with his excuses and reasons for losing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL   NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL Empty

Back to top Go down

NOBODY PLAY LEKE2COOL
Page 1 of 1