Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action Empty
PostSubject: D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action   D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action Empty2010-02-25, 11:13

this is me in an online game rocket catching with my boi desean funny thing is he's only 5'10.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action   D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action Empty2010-02-25, 12:00

Kid was playing cover 3 or 4..... Felix jones rc's on cover 3 or 4
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action   D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action Empty2010-02-25, 12:16

true but you gotta admit its tricky to get those lil guys up in the aire to RC.
Back to top Go down
PhillyALLday
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action   D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action Empty2010-02-25, 16:52

good stuff my man nd its funny rocketing with rb/fbs ppl get soo mad lol
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action   D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action Empty2010-02-25, 17:34

Yeah no doubt its funny.... Thats prolly the main reason he felt comfortable running that D and not covering it up.......... Good post man
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action   D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action Empty2010-02-25, 22:34

my fav rc i got of all time was a game winning rc to LT over the middle he did the fall back animation right into the endzone. i love rb fb rocket catches. and this desean one is pretty sick i was foolin around in an unranked with the eagles and tried it with desean once or twice and couldn't get it =/
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action   D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action Empty2010-02-25, 23:47

ticklemeelmo wrote:
my fav rc i got of all time was a game winning rc to LT over the middle he did the fall back animation right into the endzone. i love rb fb rocket catches. and this desean one is pretty sick i was foolin around in an unranked with the eagles and tried it with desean once or twice and couldn't get it =/

yea its real tricky to get those smaller recievers up. ive never done it with a RB/FB? how do you do it? do you do it out of the backfield or is the runningback at a WR position?
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action   D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action Empty2010-02-26, 01:08

100% BEAST
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action   D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action Empty2010-02-26, 01:21

i just put him on a fade im pretty sure then did it like i would just throw it a little angled to the opposite side he was angled so if he was kinda slanting right i woudl throw it up angled left slightly, then just pull straight down. i really dont do rc's with rbs that often though, it doesnt really suite ray rice haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action   D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action Empty

Back to top Go down

D-jackson makin it rain with some rocket catch action
Page 1 of 1