Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN. Empty
PostSubject: An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN.   An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN. Empty2010-02-23, 15:49

Over the last two or three weeks, my dad and I have been having a problem with our PS3. Before I go on, let me make 2 things clear.

1. OUR ROUTER IS NOT LOSING CONNECTION.
2. OUR ETHERNET CABLE IS FIRMLY PLUGGED IN.

But every ten games or so, a message is popping up that says "An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN." The only option then is to end the game and we then end up with the loss. I am absolutely positive on the two things I mentioned above, so I am baffled as to what the problem could be. If anyone has any advice to offer or knows a good tech help site where I can actually get in touch with a real person in a timely manner, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN.   An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN. Empty2010-02-23, 16:39

I'm not too sure about the problem and why it happens...It's happened to me too...And it happens here and there, so it makes me upset when it happens cause most of the time, i'll be on mw2 kicking ass, and them BAM....my ass gets booted cause of that error....I would call sony and ask them.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN.   An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN. Empty2010-02-23, 18:21

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
Over the last two or three weeks, my dad and I have been having a problem with our PS3. Before I go on, let me make 2 things clear.

1. OUR ROUTER IS NOT LOSING CONNECTION.
2. OUR ETHERNET CABLE IS FIRMLY PLUGGED IN.

But every ten games or so, a message is popping up that says "An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN." The only option then is to end the game and we then end up with the loss. I am absolutely positive on the two things I mentioned above, so I am baffled as to what the problem could be. If anyone has any advice to offer or knows a good tech help site where I can actually get in touch with a real person in a timely manner, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

This has happened to me too and my friend as well online. I don't know what the problem is. It did it for one day then cleared up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN.   An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN. Empty2010-02-23, 21:32

Thanks, hopefully it stops because it's been an ongoing thing for about 2 weeks. Usually I have absolutely solid connection too, my DNF was 1% in 09.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN.   An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN. Empty

Back to top Go down

An error has occured, you have been signed out of PSN.
Page 1 of 1