Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

the challenge DC glitch???

Go down 
+3
jd7680
MiamiXCanes
B-__-R-__-B
7 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

the challenge DC glitch??? Empty
PostSubject: the challenge DC glitch???   the challenge DC glitch??? Empty2010-02-19, 05:51

ok so lately ive been running into DC's where my opp. will challenge a play that is understandable to challenge so i know its not a glitch or at least i dont think it is. have any of you run into this recently? any info on the matter would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: the challenge DC glitch???   the challenge DC glitch??? Empty2010-02-19, 07:08

yeah bruh its a DC....i know how to do it lol
Back to top Go down
jd7680
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jd7680

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: the challenge DC glitch???   the challenge DC glitch??? Empty2010-02-19, 09:07

how did u change ur screen name?
Back to top Go down
Alex510
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Alex510

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: the challenge DC glitch???   the challenge DC glitch??? Empty2010-02-19, 09:10

jd7680 wrote:
how did u change ur screen name?

PM an Admin.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: the challenge DC glitch???   the challenge DC glitch??? Empty2010-02-19, 09:39

its not a intentional glitch. Last Year it was, but this year it started to happen after the 1st patch. I think it has something to do if some1 has a wide camera angle, and the other person has a standard camera angle. I'm not 100% positive, but i know for a fact that it is not an intentional glitch, because this has happened to me when I challenged and i got D/Ced, and it has happened to my friend when i was playing him.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: the challenge DC glitch???   the challenge DC glitch??? Empty2010-02-19, 18:23

oh well that makes sense cuz i got wide camera angle. i like to see the whole field, you wouldnt think that would have anything to do with it but i guess it does. i know it wasnt intentional cuz both times it was the beggining of the game and he was up by a TD or a FG, this really sucks, oh well.
Back to top Go down
semper_fi_err
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: the challenge DC glitch???   the challenge DC glitch??? Empty2010-02-19, 18:42

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
oh well that makes sense cuz i got wide camera angle. i like to see the whole field, you wouldnt think that would have anything to do with it but i guess it does. i know it wasnt intentional cuz both times it was the beggining of the game and he was up by a TD or a FG, this really sucks, oh well.

Sorry to highjack the thread and for the n00b question, but how do you adjust/change your camera angle? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: the challenge DC glitch???   the challenge DC glitch??? Empty2010-02-19, 19:31

it may not be intentional sometimes, but i know for sure how to DC people using the challenge
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: the challenge DC glitch???   the challenge DC glitch??? Empty2010-02-19, 19:59

semper_fi_err wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

Sorry to highjack the thread and for the n00b question, but how do you adjust/change your camera angle? Thanks in advance.

no problem semper fi, you go to my madden, gameplay options, then camera angle, wide. then you'll have a wide camera angle where you can see the whole field, i like to have everything in front of me, you do suffer in the run game IMO cuz you cant see the line or the holes that well but im a heavy passer so that doesnt matter too much. i also went inot my system settings and changed the display and it gets even wider. hope this helps man!
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: the challenge DC glitch???   the challenge DC glitch??? Empty2010-02-19, 20:24

MiamiXCanes wrote:
it may not be intentional sometimes, but i know for sure how to DC people using the challenge

I think we know where black gets all of his wins from Smile
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: the challenge DC glitch???   the challenge DC glitch??? Empty2010-02-19, 20:35

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
MiamiXCanes wrote:

I think we know where black gets all of his wins from the challenge DC glitch??? 478291

lol then explain my 230 losses? i dont use it, i just know how lol
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: the challenge DC glitch???   the challenge DC glitch??? Empty2010-02-19, 20:38

MiamiXCanes wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:
MiamiXCanes wrote:

I think we know where black gets all of his wins from the challenge DC glitch??? 478291

lol then explain my 230 losses? i dont use it, i just know how lol

Thats just so it doesnt look too suspicious.. lol!
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: the challenge DC glitch???   the challenge DC glitch??? Empty2010-02-19, 20:40

hahaha you got jokes. its actualy really hard, doesnt work every single time, and you can only on do it in a certin situation. so if i were gunna DC people to try and keep my record clean, it wouldnt be that one hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the challenge DC glitch???   the challenge DC glitch??? Empty

Back to top Go down

the challenge DC glitch???
Page 1 of 1