Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances? Empty
PostSubject: Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances?   Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances? Empty2008-09-03, 20:48

Have any of you guys realized that there isn't a big variety of TD dances that you can do? I mean if I dunk the ball one more time imma go crazy! It aint even realistic. Fuckin Jeff Garcia skys up 10 ft. and dunks it and the ball goes thru the goal post (same with the layup). All i see is the moonwalk, the dunk/layup, the stupid soulja boy dance and the jump into the stands or when the player runs to the wall and pretends to fall.

I don't even click triangle anymore, its too stupid and its a waste of time. I hate when people i play always do it. Whenever i see it i want to throw my controller at my TV.

What happened to personal TD Celebrations (ie the randy moss open the gate TD Celebration)??? I love how EA was hypin this up so much and was tellin fans that you could do whatever celebraton you want. You can't even select which one you want to do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances?   Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances? Empty2008-09-03, 20:54

i noticed this and it makes me mad.

i have alsways wondered what people call what randy moss does. half of the patriots do it in real life.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances?   Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances? Empty2008-09-04, 04:13

fudgy if u dnt go in the blue zones and press triangle they do their personalized celebration. for ex shawne merriman does lights out. . lance briggs does the hawk. so on n so on. n its OPEN THE WINDOW FOR RANDY MOSS IT MEANS WIDE OPEN. NOT OPEN THE GATE LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances?   Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances? Empty2008-09-04, 09:32

idc what it is called lol but ya they do sum of their own stuff but it really isnt worth it cus i mostly score with players that dont have a personal celebration and they'll just high five their teammate. But good post black.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances?   Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances? Empty2008-09-04, 16:38

lol i thought that the randy celebration was SPREAD DEM CHEEKS lol but it doesnt materr to me jus like i gives 2 shits about the fieldgoal net sideline ppl...it may be stupid and/or over hyped but i mean it is a new feature ive seen more than the ones our talkin bout but its no big thing for me
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances?   Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances? Empty2008-09-05, 05:48

Madden NFL 09 " The 20th Anniversary Edition" 85 pulse new enhancements and features.

This game to me is and a lot of the new so called features are a "big let down" this year. The online play is worse than last years madden. EA! did "hype" this years game up and they have made a ton of money off loyal players to the madden brand and a lot of us can't even complete a online game half the time and were forced into waiting on patches to fix these issue that made it into the finale product of the "biggest" gaming company in the world. To me! that's sad. Sad It tells me EA has the NFL license locked up until 2012 and they now we'll have to except anything they decide to put out... I guess when your the only game in town with NFL players and have paid for that right, you can do this with no worries.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances?   Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances? Empty2008-09-05, 10:40

bigbuddah wrote:
lol i thought that the randy celebration was SPREAD DEM CHEEKS lol but it doesnt materr to me jus like i gives 2 shits about the fieldgoal net sideline ppl...it may be stupid and/or over hyped but i mean it is a new feature ive seen more than the ones our talkin bout but its no big thing for me

spread them cheeks LOL this is football not the gay pride parade. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances?   Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have You Noticed That 09 Has About 5 TD Dances?
Page 1 of 1