Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones

Go down 
+2
Moore's Pats
Mr. Eye-Form
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Eye-Form
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mr. Eye-Form

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones Empty
PostSubject: Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones   Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones Empty2010-02-11, 15:02

I like to play out of the 46 and run a cover 2. To me it helps to kinda "confine" the offense because of the flats and middle coverage. With that said, a nice buzz zone would help. That area is constantly picked on and I know it's going there but at times there's just nothing to do. Who would you guys recommend putting in a buzz zone and how do I go about putting my guy in that zone? i.e., the buttons for Xbox 360. When I bring up the list of things to do I don't see buzz zone.
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones   Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones Empty2010-02-11, 15:09

I think its LS right man i think but yeah alot of players use them with the 46 especially with say cover 2
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones   Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones Empty2010-02-11, 16:03

I think they call it the "curl to flat" zone in the individual defensive hotroutes.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones   Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones Empty2010-02-11, 18:17

You do the left stick to the right
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones   Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones Empty2010-02-12, 02:35

i think he was more asking what player you want to put in a buzz zone to be most effective, not sure though. either way usually if i know they are going to try for that side of the field ill throw a linebacker in the flats and a cb (if the formation has an extra on that side) in the buzz zone. if i can do only one though usually its the cb in either or.

edit: he was asking both dont know why i didnt just reread im a tard. Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones 478291
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones   Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones Empty2010-02-12, 15:56

buzz zones can help your flats too... if you have a guy in the flat and purple, the flat guy will play the under on anyone coming in the area, knowing that hes got the over coverage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones   Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones Empty

Back to top Go down

Buzz Zones aka Purple Zones
Page 1 of 1