Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New help with zones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-10-25

New help with zones Empty
PostSubject: New help with zones   New help with zones Empty2009-11-10, 23:31

When someone is playing man against me, i can beat it easily, unless im getting a lot of pressure. I just hit slants or drags or flats. But zones give me a crap load of trouble. I can usually read fairly quick if it is a zone, but even when I know it is, I poop myself and throw a lot of picks. The best strategy I came up with is send my Te, RB, and Slot WR on streaks and usually one gets open. But then people start using a d linemen and it creates a big pileup and im f'ed. I just want to know some good routes or plays to use againts the zones( cover 2, 3, and 4) that are money and force people to stop playing zones. Thanks
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: New help with zones   New help with zones Empty2009-11-11, 01:06

run a few basic plays you like and just try and read what he is doing. then exploit what the weakness is of that D
Back to top Go down
finfever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: New help with zones   New help with zones Empty2009-11-11, 02:12

i can find weaknesses in zones. they are gods. help?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New help with zones   New help with zones Empty

Back to top Go down

New help with zones
Page 1 of 1