Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Just seen my first football game!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maddo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-02-10

Just seen my first football game! Empty
PostSubject: Just seen my first football game!   Just seen my first football game! Empty2010-02-10, 23:19

Hi guys!
I am a 23 year old boy who live in a country that basically have never heard of your beloved sport. I live in norway and here we play soccer.
Nevertheless, i just saw my first game, the superbowl XLIV! It was awsome! And i just had to buy madden 10. I hope i can get some insight from being on this forum because all i know is that first downs are cool and that playing madden is HARD (when you don't know squat about the game =)

Just a quick question: When you play madden, do you wait untill the play has started before you decide who to pass to or do you decide somewhat before the play starts. Like: know i gonna try to pass it to X. You see, the thing is, that in my opinion you have way to little time to decide who to pass to when the play has started. :|
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Just seen my first football game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just seen my first football game!   Just seen my first football game! Empty2010-02-13, 11:01

Welcome maddo to Madden-School.

You can decide who you want to throw before the snap if you are good at reading coverages. If it is man coverage, you want to throw to drags or slants over the middle of the field or out routes. Zones are a little trickier because you have to figure out what zone the defense is in (Cover 1,2,3,4). You will get the hang of it if you read the tips on this site.
Back to top Go down

Just seen my first football game!
Page 1 of 1