Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

check it out everyone

Go down 
+5
pkismyname
the joker 260
CapnCrunch
MiamiXCanes
24Marion24
9 posters
AuthorMessage
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

check it out everyone Empty
PostSubject: New football game in town.   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 06:34

Hey guys.... sick of glitch-fest madden?

sick of lazy ass EA sports that never fixes any problems?

check out the new football game coming out in Spring (Less than 4 months)

it's called Backbreaker. New realistic physics engine that beats the crap out of maddens unrealistic predetermined tackles and hits.

www.backbreakergame.com

don't let EA steel 60 bucks from you again. try out a different game... just to let EA know they have to earn your money. Force EA to actually make a solid game for a change.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 07:00

this game could end up being the greatest football game ever. but madden would still outsell it because of the NFL license. ill prolly pick it up anyway. but for the football game to really advance and get better then somebody else needs to get the rights to the NFL to compete with EA
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 09:26

i agree that it prolly wont outsell madden, but thats strictly because madden brainwashed all of their fanboys.

Im just so entirely tired of how lazy EA is and how terrible their games have been ever since 05....

2K5 is the best football game to date.... and thats sad.

Backbreaker should be innovative and purely great football. none of this fake crap EA puts out year after year and calls it "sim football"

I cant wait for backbreaker to come out. Thats why im spreading the word. This is your chance football fans. Dont make a mistake and blow 60 bucks on madden again. give another company a try.

maybe if EA's sales go down because of backbreaker, EA will actually make a good madden for a change. like put a little effort and hard work into it for a change.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 11:16

It is not because we are brainwashed. It is because it is the NFL. It has the actual players. I know every player on the Cowboys lineup including all the backups. That is real information I can use in my daily life when talking to friends and family. That in itself is worth my 60 bucks.

I am not saying EA doesn't needs to fix stuff, but it is not like they are not trying. The better solution would be for the NFL to sell the rights to more than one company.

I do hope you enjoy your new game. As for me I am sticking with whoever holds the NFL rights, so I can study the real lineups.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 11:21

BTW, every game I have ever owned, football, baseball, basketball, RPG, Shooter, racer. They all have exploits. This new game will too.

Look at Microsoft, they spend Billions on security and some kid learns to hack and he's in.
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 11:33

24Marion24 wrote:

it's called Backbreaker. New realistic physics engine that beats the crap out of maddens unrealistic predetermined tackles and hits.

www.backbreakergame.com

don't let EA steel 60 bucks from you again. try out a different game... just to let EA know they have to earn your money. Force EA to actually make a solid game for a change.

imma stick with madden because i know the players and backbreaker gone have people with madeup names or no names plus the teams are generic.
i wont buy the game but the tackling physics are outta dis world dats wat madden 11 needs
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 11:34

24Marion24 wrote:

[url=http://www.backbreakergame.com/]www.backbreakergame.com[/url]

still stickin wit madden
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 13:55

We've known about this before you were born.
There have been like many threads about this in the past :|
They've been working on it for about 2 years now.
It looks cool but very arcadish like a upgraded nfl Blitz.
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 14:18

yeah they need to do alot of work on madden to make it better but the people from ea are just to lazy to fix the problems
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 14:31

that game has no shot at coming close to madden. All it has is realistic tackling, but other things, like the jukes, look very unrealistic, and it dont have half as many features as madden does.

Id love it if madden incorporated Eupohria technology, but i just cant see it happening.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 14:34

remember guys. it took years before EA finaly started to get it right on the xbox and ps2, and right before all the next gen systems the games were the greatest yet. let them have some time with all these new systems and before you know it they will make a great game
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 18:45

ya man i dont see anything or anygame going ahead of madden
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 20:13

pkismyname wrote:

yeah i know... whats your point?

its not like i said "OH HEY GUYS THERES A GAME I JUST HEARD ABOUT!"

I was just posting it here so that people that havnt heard of it yet can check it out.

dont be a f*ckstick.

oh and if you think this game looks "arcadish like blitz" than you obviously havnt watched any gameplay footage and your just trying to act like a Madden fanboy.

this games animations look far more real than maddens.

Last edited by 24Marion24 on 2009-12-20, 20:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left stuff out)
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 20:14

May not be as good as Madden, but you know what it will be something fun and inventive.. I'll be checking it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 20:20

iTz Unr3al wrote:
ya man i dont see anything or anygame going ahead of madden

your obviously a fanboy that dosnt want to give anything new a try.

have fun with your shitty madden every year.

backbreaker has the most realistic physics engine to date and will be far more realistic football than madden.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty2009-12-20, 21:00

24Marion24 wrote:
pkismyname wrote:

yeah i know... whats your point?

its not like i said "OH HEY GUYS THERES A GAME I JUST HEARD ABOUT!"

I was just posting it here so that people that havnt heard of it yet can check it out.

dont be a f*ckstick.

oh and if you think this game looks "arcadish like blitz" than you obviously havnt watched any gameplay footage and your just trying to act like a Madden fanboy.

this games animations look far more real than maddens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check it out everyone   check it out everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

check it out everyone
Page 1 of 1