Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Favorite College Football team?

Go down 
+6
bigbuddah
kc killa jr
Fudopi is That Dude
BoSpOrTsFaN
Crunk
Modrewgnu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Favorite College Football team? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite College Football team?   Favorite College Football team? Empty2008-08-31, 01:49

Mine personally is the UCLA Bruins. They got 3 great coaches Rick Neuheisal, Dewayne Walker, and Norm Chow, but their talent level is so below average. They can't find a decent quarterback, but they always have a solid running game, Dominque johnson is a stud at wr, and norm chow is an offensive genius. Their defense always has 0 talent but finds way to shut down their opponents. This year their stud on defense is their young corner/ return man alterruan verner. They also have one of the best tandems at DT in the country with brigham harwel and Brian Price, just the rest of the defense is terrible. I am hoping for an upset of tennessee on monday.

Since college football is really hard to follow as a whole since their are over 100 division I teams, give us some information on your team. Who are their best players? what are you expecting from them this year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite College Football team?   Favorite College Football team? Empty2008-08-31, 02:57

I'm a huge Georgia Tech fan! We have such a great D-Line, plus we have Michael Johnson (dude is a freak...DE.) I'm glad to see Paul Johnson bring his Triple Option offense to GT and Nesbitt and Jaybo Shaw will be great QB's for us in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Favorite College Football team?   Favorite College Football team? Empty2008-08-31, 08:54

Boston College- Not expecting much. All of the players i know got drafted last year. they won 21-0 yesterday though.

I also like USC and Florida. I am hoping they both make the bcs title game. i dont follow them that closely but tebow and joe mcnight are just unbeleivable.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite College Football team?   Favorite College Football team? Empty2008-08-31, 21:06

Favorite College Football team? Indiana%20Michigan%20State%20ringer
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite College Football team?   Favorite College Football team? Empty2008-09-01, 18:50

florida. my icon tells it all. chris leak is my fav all time player, making florida my team 4 life.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite College Football team?   Favorite College Football team? Empty2008-09-02, 21:00

i dont neccessarily have a favorite team but i watch all SEC teams i feel that the most dominate conference and the bcs is to hard on a conference that has easily 5 to 6 top 25 teams and 1 lose knocks them out of the title game...i love florida they arguebaly the fastest team in college bein from alabama of course im an auburn and roll tide fan so glad they beat clemson man tennesee lost to ucla
Back to top Go down
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite College Football team?   Favorite College Football team? Empty2008-09-02, 21:17

West virginia
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Favorite College Football team?   Favorite College Football team? Empty2008-09-03, 01:13

i like Illinois and Ohio state. but i dnt watch much college football.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Favorite College Football team?   Favorite College Football team? Empty2008-09-04, 03:10

USC first college team i ever watched on tv ever..
Back to top Go down
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite College Football team?   Favorite College Football team? Empty2008-09-08, 15:01

Da U!!!!!!!! Miami huricanes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite College Football team?   Favorite College Football team? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite College Football team?
Page 1 of 1