Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Forum Cop Swag is on the job

Go down 
+14
TheDon270
Big Hungry 702
2ToN
CapnCrunch
THiZzLeWiZzLe
dracocepheus
eFresh_15
Th3 Ac3r
B-__-R-__-B
wayne019
super_mario90
24Marion24
MiamiXCanes
Swag Escobar
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-14, 16:34

I am sure if he had to spend 2K on a computer he wouldn't be saying its fucking incredible. Hell that's a lot of money to troll the forums. If he spent that kinda money, you might say something more like. "Ya its fast but it ought to be it was expensive" or something like that. But I guess 20 yr olds( like we believe that) are pretty well off in this economy over in Temple, TX.

Kinda hard to believe seeing as how it is close to the border and twenty year olds compete with illegals for jobs over there.

But maybe your one of those rare 20yr olds with money to burn. I have never met one but maybe they exist.

Also, if you do your gaming on a ps3, why would you spend 2k on a computer. That would be too much computer for trolling. But like I said, you must be one of those rare 20yr olds with money to burn.

Although if I had to guess, I'd say you were 15 at best.

Sorry, I don't mean to insult some of the other well represented young teenagers on this site.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-14, 17:15

LuLz
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-15, 04:45

i got money $$$$

just because im 20 yr's old with MONEY TO BLOW-OH-OH-OH *Drake voice* you think it's rare. theres plenty of 20 yr olds with money you just ain't in the right spots you know where all the cool people hang out.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-15, 05:31

super_mario90 wrote:
i got money $$$$

just because im 20 yr's old with MONEY TO BLOW-OH-OH-OH *Drake voice* you think it's rare. theres plenty of 20 yr olds with money you just ain't in the right spots you know where all the cool people hang out.

LOL!

Yeah and your still sounding like your 12
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-15, 08:12

Thank you for fixin your sig

And your right, I don't hang out in all the cool spots

I'm too busy, making money

Hell I got my own damn trucking company and I don't have money to burn

I must be doing something wrong

Give me some good money tips, supermario
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 05:02

^^^^
If your making good money keep making it.

REAL TALK!
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 08:45

super_mario90 wrote:
^^^^
If your making good money keep making it.

REAL TALK!

With the economy in poor condition
And the technological revolution upon us

Your advice would doom most companies

Always try to innovate, especially cost cutting technologies
Always watch the competition
Always be prepared for change
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 10:25

Man, this post is funny.......Money means nothing to me....It never met anything to me growing up. The only thing that mattered was the ladies and my homies. Money doesn't make you a man. Man makes the money.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 11:38

TheDon270 wrote:
Man, this post is funny.......Money means nothing to me....It never met anything to me growing up. The only thing that mattered was the ladies and my homies. Money doesn't make you a man. Man makes the money.

Now that is funny,
The ladies will leave your ass if you ain't got any
The homies will leave your ass when they get a chance to get some
Then its just you and your broke ass
Alone with your foolish ideals

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2010-02-16, 12:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 11:54

Capn Crunch wrote: Now that is funny,
The ladies will leave your ass if you ain't got any
The homies will leave your ass when they get a chance to get some
Then its just your broke ass with high ideals

Me I got 4 kids, 7 grandkids
They all rely on the fact that I can make money
And if a family emergency happens
You bet your ass money is gonna be important

Ok Crunch..Obviously you don't understand loyalty and all that other stuff. There are good ladies and gold diggers out there...So far, I haven't been hit by a gold digger...I know my ladies pretty well fella. My boys never CROSSED me in all my years chilling with them....And back to the money part....Bruh, I get good money from work and school...I moved to Ky after I got out of the navy and the cost of living is CHEAP....I have two kids and I'm doing fine....I've NEVER been broke...And I don't have high ideals either...I'm just telling how its supposed to be. Before I got released by the navy, they gave me good money for severance....Bruh, do you think for one minute I am sweating money? Hell, ask my boys about me. They will tell you I don't care about money..Money doesn't control my life at all....Matter fact, this past Xmas, I had enough money to buy my kids plenty of presents...Even bought my brother and my best friend ps3's.....Money doesn't run my life. Never have and never will....As for the family emergency stuff, I'm covered...About a month ago, I had to bail my brother out,for knocking out some punk at the club......Trust me, when I tell you I love life and my kids more then money....Sorry man...That's how I do it.

Last edited by TheDon270 on 2010-02-17, 02:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 12:59

See now your talking a little sense
You have money and are making money so it does not matter to you. Try selling that BS to a homeless man.

Second you mentioned your family
That was nowhere in your first post

You can say money doesn't define you
But from reading your previous post it has defined everything you have done and accomplished
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 13:08

TheDon270 wrote:
quote deleted

Everything in this post is centered on money
That's reality bro
Once you got angry and started speaking from the heart
The truth came out

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2010-02-16, 20:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 13:17

Ps 500.00 isn't an emergency
It is an annoyance
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 13:36

Bruh you have no clue about me crunch....You ran off at the mouth at me the first time I posted a response, so since you decided to tell me differently, I had the bring up the numbers and my family second time up to let you know I am doing ok despite the fact you said my ideals were bogus or whatever...You don't live my life man. Were you trying to tell me how I got brought up when it comes to money?? I'm samoan bruh..Samoans worry about family and friends first...Money doesn't mean anything to me cause at the end of the day it gets spent....check out my previous post man..and if you don't think its urgent to bail your brother out when that emergency situation came up, I don't know what to tell you..thanks for opening up my eyes to the type of person you are.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 13:48

My point exactly, your first post made no mention of family. Of course I would bail my brother out. But that is not an emergency, what he was in a holding tank, not a penetentiary.

Anyway, you seem like a reasonable family man
So let's flip the script

If you were broke and on the street, would you expect your nice lady to be on the street with you.

If your homie got a really good job opportunity in another state, would you expect him to stay by your side.

That is all I said, you read way too much into it

Reread your first post

Nothing about family, nothing
You said ladies and homies were the most important thing to you

You said LADIES, PLURAL
Not your lady, go tell her that
You said HOMIES, NOT FAMILY
Go tell your kids that

Dude you totally misrepresented who you really are for a good quote and now your mad at me for punching holes in it.

We are on the same page here

Values that are important

Family
Education
Health

Chill bro, were on the same side
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 14:08

Admit it bro

If you were broke
You wouldn't have a nice lady
If your homie got a good job
He would go there

You know its true

Don't hate the messenger
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 14:15

Bruh you read my posts and you still misread it....I don't get it...but whatever...I didn't misrepresent myself or my family.....why do I have to bring them up the first time I post? For real? I post what I post because that's what I'm thinking off the gate at the time....I don't hate what you say, I just said what I said because of your posts. Trying to diss my views and all, that wasn't cool....What you said to me in your response the first time is what started this issue. I am a good guy and I DO ME. Don't hate on that man..Appreciate it and move forward.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 14:32

Ya, you sit there talkin all high ideals

My ladies and my homies are the most important thing
And money is not important to me

BULLSH!T

Your thr one who stepped on me first, dude

Life ain't a fukking rap song

And when push came to shove you proved it

Life is about money
And values are about family

Not ladies and homies
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 14:44

Get off your high horse with your foolish quotes and posts....You trashing my beliefs and views wasn't cool at all...I will make sure Devo reads up so this thread can get locked, because I am tired of you being disrespectful about what I post. The truth is you are a HATER and you want to hate on me because you are not too happy with your life right now. You said I stepped on you first but when I first posted, I never quoted you or mentioned your name. You started it with me first, by trashing what I really believe in, therefore that is the work of a HATER. I am finished with you man...Take care.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 14:45

u misunderstood him don

hes basically saying yea if u dont care about money then the fact ur broke (not saying u were don thats not what he suggested) would catch up quick with you in terms of finances females and friends

its a generalization...obviously ur far from that and thats good u dont have to sweat about thinking about money but the reality of today is alotta people live paycheck by paycheck and money is the most important thing to them...

anyways topic is getting offhand although this is just a ho thread by the ugliest man in MS history....

POW
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 14:47

TheDon270 wrote:
Get off your high horse with your foolish quotes and posts....You trashing my beliefs and views wasn't cool at all...I will make sure Devo reads up so this thread can get locked, because I am tired of you being disrespectful about what I post. The truth is you are a HATER and you want to hate on me because you are not too happy with your life right now. You said I stepped on you first but when I first posted, I never quoted you or mentioned your name. You started it with me first, by trashing what I really believe in, therefore that is the work of a HATER. I am finished with you man...Take care.

heyyyyyy its a collab between me and devo.....SMH
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 14:54

I hear you tony...Its getting old already..I didn't even start it, that's what kills me right now..Regardless of what I said in the beginning shouldn't have been disrepected..I was only stating my opinion man. And then all of sudden, who I am is being dissed...Come on man...I ain't here to start nothing or anything..I been a cool dude and I feel like somebody wants to start something with me over a opinion...
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 14:59

its w.e don just forget about it and move on

people will have strong opinions when its about life cuz not everyone grew up the same way nor do we all have the same ideals and values

lets just get alongggggggggg
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 15:02

thats why u need to find a female that will love u even if u had a bus pass
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty2010-02-16, 15:04

THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
thats why u need to find a female that will love u even if u had a bus pass

sounds like ur in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

hi kash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Cop Swag is on the job
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next