Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

for swag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

for swag Empty
PostSubject: for swag   for swag Empty2009-06-29, 02:51

im going 2 keep posting songs until there is 1 u like lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiQOsw-CsbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzlye51xsFI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD-IUyiEAA0&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

for swag Empty
PostSubject: Re: for swag   for swag Empty2009-06-29, 03:05

lol swags gonna get pissed bruh haha. but i know your from nor cal but what city you from?
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

for swag Empty
PostSubject: Re: for swag   for swag Empty2009-06-29, 04:56

im from cen cal visalia ca its by fresno
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

for swag Empty
PostSubject: Re: for swag   for swag Empty2009-06-29, 05:23

devo408 wrote:
lol swags gonna get pissed bruh haha. but i know your from nor cal but what city you from?

nah im not lol.... those guys just arent my style....they are too direct... all rappers really actually talk about the same things but the most successful rappers find different ways to say it.. he just doesnt challenge me lyrically... i mean i do like guys like jeezy, B.G. but jeezy even adds a bit of cleverness to his rhymes and he just brings this different type of swag to a track....B.G ive been a fan of him since the hotboys and he is just about the only straight forward rapper ill bump oh and rick ross even though he is fake or watever he has very very great production on his albums and his last albums sounded great on alot of tracks they just have this mellow ass bawse feeling to them like they could be on a soundtrack to a drug movie, he makes some really great music on quite a few tracks and s*** im not his friend or plan on making drug deals with him so him being a CO doesnt concern me...but back to wat i was saying... i like good lyrics and wordplay.. i mean anyone could say im gangster and i kill and i sell drugs but how can you say it in a unique way that sets a an artist like wayne, jay-z,drake any many many other guys not just them apart from your average rapper... for example since you 2 guys are wayne haters ill use jay-z for this example

Wat makes this song clever and unique is the way he makes the song sound like he is talking about a relationship with a chick and how the chick is addicted to his love for her... if your not the type to comprehend wat your listening too you would totally miss wat the song is really about, but this song is actually about a chick having a drug addiction and throughout the whole song he is talking to the chick as if he is the drug, the feelings she is experiencing is the high she gets after taking him(the drug)

Jay -Z - I know

now o
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

for swag Empty
PostSubject: Re: for swag   for swag Empty2009-06-29, 05:37

i mean just check out some of the stuff i listen to... it should explain why i dont really like ur artist like that.. i mean not really hating like they are wack or watver they just dont flow like i would like..........and once again ive left wayne out of this

this is a perfect example of the type of flows i like....listen to juelz santana he is the second rapper and one of my top and fabo has flow but i dont bump him like that he is the 3rd ive even bumped Ace hood ive never touched Jada tho but he is major....i bump ace hood like every once and a blue moon

Ok i had to do it i mean give this song a try i mean the worst that would come from it is that you wont like it...and listen to the words and i guaranteed he will have you like word?? did he really say that atleast a couple times and make sure you little to wat he says after it usually makes the line make sense

One of Ross's Best if not THE best track Ft Jay-z

Last edited by DaBawseSwag on 2009-06-29, 06:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

for swag Empty
PostSubject: Re: for swag   for swag Empty2009-06-29, 06:08

this is for devo about our conversation about wayne not writing
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

for swag Empty
PostSubject: Re: for swag   for swag Empty2009-06-29, 06:21

i like the 1st video guy was good. the problem w/ raided and brotha lynch is they are real gangsters so they jsut go off w/ that killing and gangbanging s*** i think waynes lyrics are good it suprises me cuz most radio rappers are lame and boring and just talk about all their money but yea he's good
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

for swag Empty
PostSubject: Re: for swag   for swag Empty2009-06-29, 13:04

DaBawseSwag wrote:
this is for devo about our conversation about wayne not writing

yeah i seen that video and i get everything your sayin but that proves to me that wayne needs to write at least some of the time cuz his s*** is just punchlines and punchlines 16 after 16 its kinda repetitive. but whenever he hops on a song wit some tight ass rapper he paints that picture that drake was talkin bout wit his verse. thats why isounds to me like he writes some of his verses
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

for swag Empty
PostSubject: Re: for swag   for swag Empty2009-06-29, 13:08

DaBawseSwag wrote:
i mean just check out some of the stuff i listen to... it should explain why i dont really like ur artist like that.. i mean not really hating like they are wack or watver they just dont flow like i would like..........and once again ive left wayne out of this

this is a perfect example of the type of flows i like....listen to juelz santana he is the second rapper and one of my top and fabo has flow but i dont bump him like that he is the 3rd ive even bumped Ace hood ive never touched Jada tho but he is major....i bump ace hood like every once and a blue moon

Ok i had to do it i mean give this song a try i mean the worst that would come from it is that you wont like it...and listen to the words and i guaranteed he will have you like word?? did he really say that atleast a couple times and make sure you little to wat he says after it usually makes the line make sense

One of Ross's Best if not THE best track Ft Jay-z

that cypher was hard except for ace hood dont really like him
and i agree wit your ross comment hes got some tight music and i love his beats
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

for swag Empty
PostSubject: Re: for swag   for swag Empty2009-06-29, 15:34

ace hoods part on the cypher was good, but if u compare it to who he had to go up aganist its hard to compare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

for swag Empty
PostSubject: Re: for swag   for swag Empty

Back to top Go down

for swag
Page 1 of 1