Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Just wanted to say thanks.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flap
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Just wanted to say thanks. Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say thanks.   Just wanted to say thanks. Empty2010-02-01, 13:23

Hey all, I usually just comb the threads on this site and ********** looking for insight and tips on how to improve my game, but you all have been so helpful that I wanted to get in here and show some appreciation.

Won a tourney in alexandria, va last night for 200$ -- gotta say i couldn't have done it without you guys. Thanks a bunch! Obviously, like everyone, I still have much that I can learn, so I'll be lurkin around. Keep up the good work, and know that for every registered member you have posting useful information, there are hundreds or more people like me who read it and appreciate it and put it to good use.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks.   Just wanted to say thanks. Empty2010-02-01, 13:28

oh thats awesome, dude. WE APPRECIATE THE APPRECIATION. its always good to know we actually helped someone, cuz that is what we are dedicated to. and we know we help people everyday, but its still nice to hear.

congrats on the tourney, you must be becoming a hell of a madden player. if you ever have questions, just ask, and if you ever wanna lab with someone, make a post about that, as well.

thanks, AND CONGRATULATIONS!
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks.   Just wanted to say thanks. Empty2010-02-01, 15:18

congrats dude. yeah i first saw madden school and would just come and read things but soon i became an active member. this site has really helped me step my game up for sure.

before this i would play my friend and games would always be back and forth and we'd always split games won... but after about 2 months of being on this sight and talking and sharing game plans and strategies with other players its not even fair.

went to his house the other day and we played a game. i was the Panthers and he was the Saints. i won the game 85-0. he was completely blown away and didnt even know what to say hahahaha. maybe i should let him in on the secret of Madden School Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks.   Just wanted to say thanks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say thanks.
Page 1 of 1