Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Wanted PS2 players for a new league

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Wanted PS2 players for a new league Empty
PostSubject: Wanted PS2 players for a new league   Wanted PS2 players for a new league Empty2009-11-19, 12:55

We would like to know can we get any interest in start up a new league for the PS2 player and system? The reason why i ask is because as you can see we are complete reduce to 3 class on the fourms board. So i thought if we can get some really serious madden 10 players on our system we can come together and start up a league for us. Yes we do have support but we need to make a real good effort to show that we mean real busniess. So my question is can we get atleast maybe 10 or more of you to join us in this process. We would like to know if you would be able to compete around christmas and into the middle of february of next year. All we need is you to join us in this and let the ps2 community know we stand for something. But the choice is yours you can pm me ALC if you have question about this and i be happy to answer all that i can answer for you Thanks i hope to hear from you soon Wanted PS2 players for a new league 478291
Back to top Go down

Wanted PS2 players for a new league
Page 1 of 1