Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best formation to set scheme around on offense?

Go down 
+7
dUPxBTefft23
ticklemeelmo
VinniePaz24
TMC
Crunk
CJDAWGG14
MOB BAD KARMA
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MOB BAD KARMA
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty
PostSubject: Best formation to set scheme around on offense?   Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty2010-02-01, 04:04

I need to develop a scheme on offense and was wondering what formation is the best that has everything you need in it ie power running, short, medium, and long passing plays, and good screens.

is their even a formation that has all that?!? lol

i can beat lower to medium lvl cats by just running 5 wide all game but if i play someone good isnt as effective.

any advise would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Best formation to set scheme around on offense?   Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty2010-02-01, 13:36

Strong Close seems to be the full house of 09. You can run, pass, playaction, or whatever else simply off 1 or 2 plays in the formation.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Best formation to set scheme around on offense?   Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty2010-02-01, 14:16

Depends on how you play. I have a good shotgun scheme out of the Denver playbook, but most people use Pass Balanced seeing the Off Tackle is the new meth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
MOB BAD KARMA
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Best formation to set scheme around on offense?   Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty2010-02-01, 14:40

CRUNK wrote:
Depends on how you play. I have a good shotgun scheme out of the Denver playbook, but most people use Pass Balanced seeing the Off Tackle is the new meth.

im a pass first guy that likes to score quick on big plays. i usually do this with wr screens. if the opponent takes away that i like to hit them over the middle for 20 yards.

but when i play someone good that forces me to change my style i have problems. i need to find a formation that i can punish ppl with the run while still having big play capabilities.
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Best formation to set scheme around on offense?   Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty2010-02-01, 15:39

try single back 3wr or shotgun 4wide you can sneak in a run that could go for a big gain while being able to air it out
Back to top Go down
VinniePaz24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Best formation to set scheme around on offense?   Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty2010-02-01, 15:44

CLE Playbook

Shotgun Snugs 4 pass plays, draw
Strong slot 3 runs, 2 pa's, 2 passes
Shotgun Spread 4 pass plays, draw
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Best formation to set scheme around on offense?   Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty2010-02-01, 17:53

ive been working on a bunch shotgun set 3 wr on the left TE on the left and a RB its got a decent off tackle that goes towards the WR's and almost every time will be close to 10 cause there forced to play the pass. im still working on it a bit though need some deep passes to make it great only have short and medium. also it has a decent hb screen to the right side that if you use very sparingly will almost always work and get you good yards.
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Best formation to set scheme around on offense?   Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty2010-02-01, 17:55

bunck wk no doubt.......
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Best formation to set scheme around on offense?   Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty2010-02-01, 17:57

MOB BAD KARMA wrote:
CRUNK wrote:

im a pass first guy that likes to score quick on big plays. i usually do this with wr screens. if the opponent takes away that i like to hit them over the middle for 20 yards.

but when i play someone good that forces me to change my style i have problems. i need to find a formation that i can punish ppl with the run while still having big play capabilities.
Check out Denvers Gun Double Flex. You can make a good scheme out of the auto motion plays.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Best formation to set scheme around on offense?   Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty2010-02-01, 18:15

shotgun 2 back.
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Best formation to set scheme around on offense?   Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty2010-02-01, 19:50

SINGLEBACK TIGHT SLOTS (NEW ORLEANS)

SG 2 RB SET ANY (FOR MORE TRADITIONAL)

Let me first tell you a neat little way to start a scheme from a
partiular set. What I do when I go into a set from any book is, take all the plays and write down the ones iyou are intrigued by.
Maybe it a man beater, and maybe this would be a good zone beater, and
this a good outside run and so on. After writing those plays down from
within this set, I then go into the practice mode and call any
play. I go through all my formation audibles to see if any of the
plays I have written down for my scheme might just be in these formation
audibles. You are always hoping YES! After that, I have a big decision
to make. I have to decide how many plays are left, and how many plays I
want to put into my regular audibles. This decision must correlate with
how often are you going to be in this set. How important is this
formation in your gameplan. All of this is based on how confident you
are with this formation. The more plays are left on the paper that you have written down the more difficult decision you have to make. Sometimes I will have a great set of formation audibles but 2-3 plays left, and I have used all of my regular audibles. I will then if possible have 2 sets of calls, a run based call and a pass based call. Hope this helps in your scheming my good friend!

irish
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Best formation to set scheme around on offense?   Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty2010-02-01, 21:14

In singleback:

SB Snugs Flips or SB Tight Slots
SB Pitts Doubles

In gun:

Gun Split Offset
Gun Empty Y-Saints
Gun Tight

In 2 backs:

I-Form Twin TE (RH version)

My favorite:

SB Pitts Doubles. Gotta LOVE all those double moves with Steve Smith.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Best formation to set scheme around on offense?   Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty2010-02-02, 01:16

I like pro twins, weak twins, Shotgun split slot, shotgun Bunch TE and Shotgun tight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best formation to set scheme around on offense?   Best formation to set scheme around on offense? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best formation to set scheme around on offense?
Page 1 of 1