Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

west coast near formation scheme

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

west coast near formation scheme Empty
PostSubject: west coast near formation scheme   west coast near formation scheme Empty2010-02-02, 15:16

hey guys i use wco and instead of putting this in the wco sticky, most people wouldn't read all that and i want my ish getting seen so here we go with my wco near scheme...the plays i run from there are fb strong, pa strong flow, texas, and flanker hook [if flanker hook isnt in near its in far i forget which one]...
READS
PA STRONG FLOW
first read is ur back going to the flats...the route of the te will generally pull the flat man back to cover him and thus leave ur back open....second read is the te going to the sideline....third read is ur guy cutting acrosss the field
TEXAS
first read is ur back cutting thru the middle of the field...second read is the curl route on the right...third read is the bonb down the right sideline...
FLANKER HOOK
this play is golden for about 5 yds and with a good te....first read is the te then the guy thats going to the flats[ur backs]...
P.S. the fb strong and pa strong flow look exactly the same and run GREAT together...hope this helps people with their near formation cuz its deadly boys...gl and tell me what ya think!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

west coast near formation scheme
Page 1 of 1