Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar

Go down 
+20
Sir Edward of Bananas
TMC
Fudgy
xXTHeEddYXx
B-__-R-__-B
CJDAWGG14
Beavis
stinky_night_gown
jd7680
MiamiXCanes
EggzOverEazy
2ToN
s0liddy
Ellard
Swag Escobar
Madden's Finest 200
claytops
o Cpt ViDeO o
Spice_Rack101
sUcKmYcLiPz
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 14:33

well from what i heard it sounded like ya'l wanted them taken down so you could get on at school or places you werent supposed to be in the first place. lol i was with ya'l at first but i want the women sigs taken down to benefit our younger members, not so ya'l can get on at school or wherever. its the reasoning behind, making people change there sigs for your benefit is selfish now on the other hand i would be on board if it was for this site. lol
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 15:08

Thank you Swag for resizing your pics. I appreciate it. 2ton is just a jerk and he made his bigger. Smh, i don't know why he did it? Thats just an asshole move right there.
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 15:35

Quote :
a'l wanted them taken down so you could get on at school or places you werent supposed to be in the first place

When the hell have I said this, everyone keeps on referring to me saying that. I never said that so make up a better reason then that.

That was an asshole move because he is an asshole, abuses his power on this site.
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 15:50

yeah, he has no clue how to run a site, yet an entire community of people. he makes the experience terrible.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 15:54

swagchez said it, thats why i said if thats the case im not for it but if its to promote and make it more friendly to younger members im all for it! lol but while 2tons move was a bit rude what about revis's sig? the thing about 2ton being a chronic masturbator? seems like ya'l are both actin like children... lol
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 16:01

Spice_Rack101 wrote:
Quote :
a'l wanted them taken down so you could get on at school or places you werent supposed to be in the first place

When the hell have I said this, everyone keeps on referring to me saying that. I never said that so make up a better reason then that.

That was an asshole move because he is an asshole, abuses his power on this site.

Spice_rack, your not the only person who posted in this thread arguing to take them down so stop acting like you are, because he wasn't referring to you. People on the 1st page have said that they wanted them down because there at school and sometimes the teachers wonder what they're doing. It's a stupid argument in the 1st place, because as you can see, Modrewgnu has yet to acknowledge this thread after 7 pages.

Another thing would be, after almost 2 years of being up and 14,000+ members do people want to take down the females in sigs and avatars. So you do the math. Over 14,000 members and close to 2 years of being a site, do people want to take down sigs of females. The argument of this being a Madden site isn't valid, because what you have as a signature or avatar can be anything. Being a Madden site doesn't mean that your signature can only Madden or NFL related things in it. It's a pretty dumb argument in my opinion. If you're above 15 and your mother walks by the computer while seeing a half naked chick, would she really be surprised? Same thing with teachers, they aren't surprised to see half naked chicks on a guys monitor in class at all. They'll just tell you you should be doing your work and not be on that site.

Having young people on the site is another bad argument. Our youngest member, or posting member is between 13-15. IDK about you guys, but when I was 13, I had watched movies with chicks in bikinis, I had seen Sports Illustrated with chicks in bikinis, and I had been to the beach with chicks in bikinis. I just don't get the argument. Most kids have seen some picture, movie, video with a girl in a bikini or something near it. If you want to get them taken away, we can all take Eduardo's approach and have your teachers/mother think your looking at men instead of women.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 16:03

na he gonna be ACTING gay & immature...i dis him while im @ it lol. he doesn't have a clue about running sites. its ok. in a few years...mod hopefully will realize this & take away his mod powers..yeah swagchez was very mature & resized his...Thank you Swag...but 2ToN imo has to go. i think we should like hold a thing where we get to chose a mod to be relieved of his duties...i am willing to bet anything that 2ToN would no longer be a Mod. No one here thinks he funny, cool, or anything. just another annoying fag that doesn't have a life, so he has to be gay and s***. so 2ton i can't wait to hear what you respond...probably something stupid though. so yea. DrRevis out, 2ton GTFO!
thank you for your support!
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 16:04

Spice_Rack101 wrote:
Quote :

not you but revis he wants to get on at school
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 16:04

how about the P*ssy stays and you g@y kids leave?

end of story
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 16:06

cjdawg it just shows how immature some of these people really are. seriously..they need to have a pic of a girl? that they will only dream of?
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 16:10

Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 397315532_894198ef9b
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 16:16

Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Dog_giving_head
DrRevis15 wrote:
cjdawg it just shows how immature some of these people really are. seriously..they need to have a pic of a girl? that they will only dream of?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 16:18

DrRevis15 wrote:

your just as immature doode..... tony mon2tona= chronic masturbator? lol real mature revis. lol why do you want all the people to take down girl sigs i dono if i ever got a straight answer from your side of the argument. lol
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 16:18

ok, but stop switching your argument up due the the situation at hand. "Madden School doesnt show up on google with safe search off because of sigs", it does. "He doesnt know how to run a site", he doesn't run the site. and now it's "having pics of girls they'll only dream of" is immature??? So um, when you watch Transformers and see Megan Fox you don't think "Wow, she's fly, I'd go after that if I was Shia Labeouf", because that's called dreaming and could be deemed immature by your meaning. I don't get your argument, because you want girls gone because its immature to have a female in your sig? You're the guy who came on here, made about 3-4 accounts and tried to steal members from us. You're the guy who used names as PSN accounts and a name on your other site. You're the guy who had Militant X 1's signature with his name on it, in your signature. So, by the things done, who's more immature? The guy who stole names, attempted to steal members, or the guy who has a girl as his signature? IDK, you guys decide, but I highly doubt that this is as huge a deal as you guys make it out to be.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 16:21

lol this is funny

personal attacks are simply a sign of immaturity and a desperation move in a debate where the loser is clearly outmatched

i still havnt seen revis or spice rack look over my points and my reasoning for being against this

but thats ok i like being the villian

by the way i ddnt realize the pic i have was too big....i dont resize pics i just add em in and leave em alone....ill resize em if i can

a real debate? honestly u two wouldve lost in the opening argument lol....especially when there are more dire issues that are way more important than revis wanting em down so he can access the site for his own reasons and ignoring the 14k members' rights to personal freedom as mili said....now wouldnt u say thats being detrimental to the sites growth by MS catering to one person's needs?

here is my counterpoint to spice....how come it took a revis post about this meaningless issue for u to start barking about it? you have been a member of MS for a while and not ONE time did u mention anything about it and not ONE time did u ever provide a logical argument for having them down

guys grow up most of the staff members are older than you guys (other than cj and devo) and we have father time in mili.....

i like how revis attacked me without knowing that i have done hella lot to help the site grow....u think im picking on u therefore u want me gone lol....whatever

make me out to be the villian i dont care but all i know is until u two provide me with a REAL logical reason on taking down the females, i will continue to express my personal freedom and keep my females in the sig....

lets worry about making the site more friendly instead of silly demands

Last edited by Tony Mon2ToNa on 2010-01-30, 16:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 16:21

Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 649595 Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Lol
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 16:31

DrRevis15 wrote:

im not gonna put a pic of some girl i can smash i my sig because she prob looks like a average chick and i mean im not a virgin so its not like im some geek that looks at models all day i dont even give my sig 5 mins of thought to be honest my whole arguement is taking down the sig for no valid reason

like i said ive fucked a REAL girl so a chick in my sig is nothing to me... maybe thats the problem u should **** a REAL girl and then post in here..i mean they way u keep going on and on im really starting to think u are gay i mean i was joking at first but it looks hella gay

Last edited by Mark Swagchez on 2010-01-30, 16:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 16:34

also..... HOLY s*** WAT THE **** ARE THOSE 2 DOGs DOING LOL I Mean im looking and i can only guess wat the **** is going on WOW ummm looking at it now is that dog eating that other dog out??? that is funny as hell tho.. see thats why this site is great..
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 17:02

Mark Swagchez wrote:
also..... HOLY s*** WAT THE **** ARE THOSE 2 DOGs DOING LOL I Mean im looking and i can only guess wat the **** is going on WOW ummm looking at it now is that dog eating that other dog out??? that is funny as hell tho.. see thats why this site is great..

nah its a dog forcing another dog to blow him lmao
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 17:22

i wouldnt put sigs of females on mine since im not a virgin and if i wanted to see females online id wanna see the whole sha bang u dig.... sex
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 17:39

THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
i wouldnt put sigs of females on mine since im not a virgin and if i wanted to see females online id wanna see the whole sha bang u dig.... Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 609714

yeah instead of girls you have guys dancing like idiots.

cool man, good sh*t.

...........not
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 22:39

dancing like idiots????? now i cant have a rapper from the bay area which im from and he has a RAIDER hat on the team that is my favorite PLEASE think of sumthing unique then HOLLLLLAAAA
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 22:41

24Marion24 wrote:
THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
i wouldnt put sigs of females on mine since im not a virgin and if i wanted to see females online id wanna see the whole sha bang u dig.... Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 609714

yeah instead of girls you have guys dancing like idiots.

cool man, good sh*t.

...........not

people like this is really why forums get lame im still SMFH
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 22:45

lol? your super...super random...haha.
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty2010-01-30, 22:49

DrRevis15 wrote:
lol? your super...super random...haha.

na lol he tried to attack me for no reasoning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next