Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar

Go down 
+20
Sir Edward of Bananas
TMC
Fudgy
xXTHeEddYXx
B-__-R-__-B
CJDAWGG14
Beavis
stinky_night_gown
jd7680
MiamiXCanes
EggzOverEazy
2ToN
s0liddy
Ellard
Swag Escobar
Madden's Finest 200
claytops
o Cpt ViDeO o
Spice_Rack101
sUcKmYcLiPz
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-28, 21:57

Ohh I found the word to describe 2ton ignorant, just ignorant. Maybe you should get a doctor to have a look at your condition. How can someone be so dumb? can anyone else tell me how?
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 00:39

why are u still arguing with me? i gave u my point and u gave me none other than u thought it was a great ideas and any other person should be shunned for not agreeing....

iv already stated on why i dont want it removed and if u cant figure that out thats too damn bad

eddy swag or mili or hungry or about all of the staff members albiet some dont know what or how to use google for MS...so that was a moot point

and i use PG in terms of parental guidance advised....that refers to all PGs lol

and so far on my count only 3 people seem to care....compared to the 14k other people who apparently dont want a limit

i still dont understand how some of yall would still argue about women but would rather ignore the disrespect some of the new members get from old members or vice versa...flame wars....people tryn to trade ebooks (although that was resolved)

but no ur main focus in all of this is to take down women lol

21st century my arse
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 00:56

Thank you Fudgy. You're actually logical!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 01:00

so is anything going to be done at all? or is this all talk right now? lol
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 03:18

prob not id rather start a civil rights movement before i take my sig or avatar off just so some young guy can pull up madden-school at school
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 03:23

well i agree with you on the fact that kids really shouldnt be on at school, im talkin more aobut when the younger kids are at home with there parents. lol kids needa go to school and do school not madden, if er'one just fightin for the no women sigs cuz they wanna get on at school thats for the wrong cause, cuz ya shouldnt be on at school. lol but if ya'l are fighting for it cuz you feel it might make the site more appealing to younger viewers and improve madden schools reputation as being the top madden site then i say go for it, but your reasoning behind it all has to be just, and benefit the site, not just you, not just so you can get on at school. im not really one way or the other, but if one way does help the site in any way then ima have to side with that side of the argument. lol
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 03:25

thats pretty much his reason it wasnt a problem til he got busted at school in class he is just using site improvement as a front

Last edited by Mark Swagchez on 2010-01-29, 03:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 03:25

he has been on here for a good couple months i believe and its never once been mentioned by ANYONE til he got busted at school and fudgy is only logical cause he caved
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 03:33

well if thats the case then i disagree with taking the women sigs down, i mean why so you can get on at school, no big descisions like that need to benefit the SITE not the member. lol i mean if ya'l gotta take down your sigs to improve the site or something thats understandable and im sure ya'l wouldnt have a problem with doin it if madden schools rep was on the line, but ya'l gotta take'm down cuz kids cant get on at school i say to hell with it keep'em up. lol
GO TO CLASS BUELLER!!! LOL
jus jokes but fa real ya'll cant be complainin about stuff like that if you posed to be in school. lol
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 15:48

Does anyone read and understand what their reading? Dumb asses, I'm out. Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 970642
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 17:13

i read and understand just fine and u and the other guy agreed with revis's suggestion but im simply stating wat his suggestion is based off.. he wants to look at Madden-school during school hours anywayz and it wasnt a suggestion til he got caught in class, im not willing to remove my sig so he can do something wrong in school and it was never a problem before he got caught NO ONE said anything
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 18:19

haha ya'll still goin on about this ish is funny. either do a democratic vote, have a mod nazi it up, or forget about it please? Razz
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 18:57

im still dumbfounded on how the women pics are more of a problem than the more serious things i have posted....

the fact revis chose to target the women instead of more pressing issues such as more community changes, more helpful members, less flaming in threads, less immaturity on the site (which revis himself failed at as u can see at the bottom of his sig)

i think those issues are more important than because some guy got trouble at school for lookin at swags girls titties and now wants em down
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 19:37

Did you learn about Natalie from sherdog.com forums? Razz

girl is OVERPOWERED!
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 19:47

naw iv seen her on different sites and i just liked her legs lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Edward of Bananas
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sir Edward of Bananas

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 21:10

My Sig>>>>> all of yours
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 23:43

hahaha thats funny stuff
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 01:56

1st....i don't believe that Mod has a problem with people having girls in their sigs or avatars unless...the pics were too outrageous!

2nd...Sigs/Avatars serves as a form of freedom of expression and personal identification of the user that has logged in to post.

3rd...if a person was working for me and got caught on a madden site (on my dime) when he should be working...I AM FIRING HIS ASS IMMEDIATELY!! do that stuff on your own time. now...since i am the boss....i can log on whenever i want. lol!

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2010-01-30, 02:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 02:10

Eduardo Bananas wrote:
My Sig>>>>> all of yours

i knew police were gay....Eduardo is like dangle from Reno 911 he doesnt do slacks he wear small kahki shorts
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 12:03

Ok. 2ToN posting pics of girls thats youll never get...is immature.

the only reason i have that on the bottom of my sig is becuase you dumbass have partially naked chicks.

So 2ToN GTFO. STFU
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 12:20

DrRevis15 wrote:
Ok. 2ToN posting pics of girls thats youll never get...is immature.

the only reason i have that on the bottom of my sig is becuase you dumbass have partially naked chicks.

So 2ToN GTFO. STFU

bottom line is go get some tissue... women or not ppl still come here and greatly improve their skill and at the end of the day thats all that matters the women and my avatar have been here for quite some time and ive seen MS gain over 5,000+ ppl... obviously the formula isnt bad

suggest some things that are really relevant to site improvement and if its possible for me to do them, i will use my Mod powers to do so... but woman in the sigs?? cmon i mean its easy for a virgin to say "dont post women you wont get" but hey ive fucked and 2ton isnt a virgin so that insult coming from u is like a joke cause u havent poked ANYONE lol who does that anywayz u wont see any guy on here posting his girlfriend or some chick he knows that he is trying to **** in his sig.. i mean how creepy would that be...and cmon when i post women im not saying HEY IM FUCKING THIS CHICK... im not 12.. its just eye candy
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 12:21

on that note should this be locked or something?
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 12:50

no, you guys are like horny lil beasts. lol

get a real girl.
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 14:30

DrRevis, just stop trying your not going to get any where with these dumb ass people.

In a real, real ,real debate we would have easily won.
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 14:32

Its whatever...ha 2ton/swag have no clue.

Last edited by DrRevis15 on 2010-01-30, 14:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar   Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone That Has A Girl On Their Sig/Avatar
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next