Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

SAINTS!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+13
c4jun
GO4NZONE
jets4lif3
Ketcham While They're Hot
-iBleedGreen-
NO LUN@T1K
s0liddy
Moore's Pats
sUcKmYcLiPz
crackajack
D_Cash
sk41
Th3 Ac3r
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-24, 23:25

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA dancer dancer dancer dancer weights weights weights weights weights
Back to top Go down
sk41
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-11-02

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-24, 23:27

I feel like crying for Bret Favre. SAINTS!!!!!!!!! 661374
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-24, 23:28

All I really want to know is what was Brett Favre thinking throwing the ball across his body instead of running the ball 5 yards for a possible game-winning field goal? Brett Favre throws an interception as his last pass, because I want him to retire.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-24, 23:30

ya saint their d played dirty all game.. late hit after late hit and no call. they hit farve low and hit him after a hand off to peterson....no call.if it where brady it would have been called . i have no respect for thier d anymore bunch of dirty basterds in my opinion..its one thing to win a gm but on every play trying to take farve out come on...if they would of played a good clean game i would say ok whatever but they didnt so go colts .
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-24, 23:32

Yeah, Saint won...i hate it!
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-24, 23:34

crackajack wrote:
ya saint their d played dirty all game.. late hit after late hit and no call. they hit farve low and hit him after a hand off to peterson....no call.if it where brady it would have been called . i have no respect for thier d anymore bunch of dirty basterds in my opinion..its one thing to win a gm but on every play trying to take farve out come on...if they would of played a good clean game i would say ok whatever but they didnt so go colts .

Haha dude were you watching the game?? The Saints had so many bad calls against them, they called a personal foul on McCray for hitting Favre on that double reverse AS he handed the ball off to Harvin.. They also called defensive holding, which was horrible.. They also called like 2-3 pass interference calls which were BS, especially the 1 that put the Vikes at the 1 yard line.. Just because the Saints hit Favre often doesn't mean it was dirty, its called football man
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-24, 23:36

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
crackajack wrote:

Haha dude were you watching the game?? The Saints had so many bad calls against them, they called a personal foul on McCray for hitting Favre on that double reverse AS he handed the ball off to Harvin.. They also called defensive holding, which was horrible.. They also called like 2-3 pass interference calls which were BS, especially the 1 that put the Vikes at the 1 yard line.. Just because the Saints hit Favre often doesn't mean it was dirty, its called football man
late hits arnt dirty their football ya right ...**** the saints. nuff said
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-24, 23:36

Are you serious Ac3r? Did you see the Ben Leber pass interference to put you in FG range? The ball wasn't even catchable therefore it's not pass interference and the Robert Metchem catch across the middle hit the ground and the play still stood. Of course, Minnesota fumbles 6 times and still came within 3 points to the "best" offense in the league. Minnesota should of won that game, the Saints got lucky. Have fun getting raped by the Colts.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-24, 23:38

crackajack wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:
crackajack wrote:

Haha whatever man, but remember, they are the ones going to MIAMI lick
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-24, 23:39

D_Cash wrote:
Are you serious Ac3r? Did you see the Ben Leber pass interference to put you in FG range? The ball wasn't even catchable therefore it's not pass interference and the Robert Metchem catch across the middle hit the ground and the play still stood. Of course, Minnesota fumbles 6 times and still came within 3 points to the "best" offense in the league. Minnesota should of won that game, the Saints got lucky. Have fun getting raped by the Colts.
freeny and mathis will put brees on his ass early and offter......refs in this game should be fired.
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-24, 23:40

They are gonna wish they wasnt in Miami after the beating they are gonna get Saints r so overrated i mean TB come on man

Last edited by Moore's Pats on 2010-01-24, 23:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-24, 23:41

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
crackajack wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:
crackajack wrote:

ac3r y u talking s*** u have a tomlinson pic on here....this guy a saints cock jocky.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-24, 23:41

Whatever yall, I don't really care how they did it, but at the end of the day they are in the Super Bowl.. I've decided to not get into flamewars, like cracka is pushing me to
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-24, 23:43

crackajack wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:
crackajack wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:
crackajack wrote:

ac3r y u talking s*** u have a tomlinson pic on here....this guy a saints cock jocky.

Dude, I'm from New Orleans.. The Saints have always been my favorite team, even when they sucked.. This is their first Super Bowl appearance, so as you can tell its not a good team to be a cock jocky on.. And as for LT, hes been my favorite player since he entered the league in 2001
Back to top Go down
sk41
New MS Member
New MS Member

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-25, 00:20

Yeah, I also think that Bush didn't have enough on that 4th down inside run. Vikings blew it themselves Favre tried to make a playmaker when really he should have slid, called a hurry up offense, hand off to AP and then just let the clock run down to 1 sec before calling their final time out.

I'm disappointed in the Vikings because now the 2 teams I hate the most are going to the superbowl. Damn.

All I can think right now is, is Brett Favre coming back next year.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-25, 00:27

Congrats Saints. Will be going for them!
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-25, 00:33

saints going to the superbowl baby!
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-25, 02:08

See you keep saying how pumped you are to go to the Superbowl.. yeah I was pumped when Philly went.. I can't wait to see how pumped up you are after they lose.. then we'll see the excuses. I hate Brett Favre but the Vikes should have won that game hands down. Many bullshit calls both ways. Bottom line is.. when the Saints lose their first Superbowl appearance.. at least it will be a short flight..
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-25, 05:24

-iBleedGreen- wrote:
See you keep saying how pumped you are to go to the Superbowl.. yeah I was pumped when Philly went.. I can't wait to see how pumped up you are after they lose.. then we'll see the excuses. I hate Brett Favre but the Vikes should have won that game hands down. Many bullshit calls both ways. Bottom line is.. when the Saints lose their first Superbowl appearance.. at least it will be a short flight..

lol based on the way you've been able to predict anything this past year, Saints' fans should be happy you're picking the Colts to win...
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-25, 08:45

-iBleedGreen- wrote:

Thanks for being a prick.. We will see when it comes around.. Your still sour because Philly probably lost their Super Bowl.. Exactly many bad calls BOTH ways, not just for the Saints.. You dont get to the Super Bowl by being lucky or overrated, you get their by being GOOD
Back to top Go down
sk41
New MS Member
New MS Member

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-25, 08:50

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
-iBleedGreen- wrote:

Thanks for being a prick.. We will see when it comes around.. Your still sour because Philly probably lost their Super Bowl.. Exactly many bad calls BOTH ways, not just for the Saints.. You dont get to the Super Bowl by being lucky or overrated, you get their by being GOOD

Not in this case......

Lmao, naw I think your right, everyone under estimated the Saints earlier on, how all those wins were just a fluke, good luck to them against the colts.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-25, 12:06

the saints won becuz they r the best in the nfc...their o wasnt contained and bottomline is pass interference is always called cuz u cant tell if he wouldve had it if no pass interference...stop complaining viking fans.....u guys made to the nfc champ game...at the worst ur the 4th best team in the league and u guys will grow...pulling for the saints in this one...o and btw...i predict the saints to win
Back to top Go down
GO4NZONE
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-01-07

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-25, 14:06

Bottomline is the Vikes lost due to themselves. How can you expect to win with that much turnovers. Now in the off season, it's going to be a media circus with Favre AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-25, 14:17

I was at the gm!!!!!!!!!! The best feeling in the world! THE SAINTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-25, 14:18

s0liddy wrote:
Congrats Saints. Will be going for them!
Thanks man a class act. Cowboys fans aren't that bad after all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Sponsored content

SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAINTS!!!!!!!!!   SAINTS!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SAINTS!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next