Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How Team Chemistry Works

Go down 
+3
EggzOverEazy
tonyc222
claytops
7 posters
AuthorMessage
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

How Team Chemistry Works Empty
PostSubject: How Team Chemistry Works   How Team Chemistry Works Empty2010-01-20, 11:23

(From Josh Looman on the EA Forums)

FAQ: How does Chemistry work?

Chemistry is a big part of Madden Ultimate Team and there seems to be some confusion over how it works.

Here's a general breakdown:

- Chemistry primarily increases when you have two players in the starting lineup that played for the same NFL team or college.

- You receive a larger chemistry increase for playing on the same NFL team vs. playing for the same college.

- Chemistry also increases if you add a coach, uniform, playbook or stadium from that same team.

- Chemistry transcends time. If you have a Legendary Vikings Randy Moss playing on the same team as a current Percy Harvin, you still receive the chemistry increase.

- When your chemistry increases because you met the above criteria, your players receive a boost to their attributes per position.

- Based on the overall amount of your chemistry, the boost increases.

- These boosts cannot be seen in the depth chart or on the cards. They apply in-game while you are running plays and are maxed to 99.

- So if your QB is Peyton Manning, you probably won't see a large increase in his play. If your starting QB is Kevin Kolb and you have high chemistry, you'll notice that he's playing better than he normally would without the chemistry boosts.

- Chemistry is intended as a way to build your team without having 99 overall players at every position. You can put together a good team with high chemistry and they'll play better than their ratings indicate they would.

- Chemistry does not increase the longer players play together.

Ok, that's all for now. I'll add to this soon with more FAQ.

(taken from the EA forums)
Back to top Go down
tonyc222
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: How Team Chemistry Works   How Team Chemistry Works Empty2010-01-20, 11:36

I knew there had to be something to it. Next time you're in game check you're players attributes. Maybe their numbers will be higher than what their card says.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: How Team Chemistry Works   How Team Chemistry Works Empty2010-01-20, 13:15

great post, good information.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: How Team Chemistry Works   How Team Chemistry Works Empty2010-01-20, 17:36

So if I make a team of all players that played for Ohio State this would happen?
Back to top Go down
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How Team Chemistry Works   How Team Chemistry Works Empty2010-01-20, 17:42

WestFo3 wrote:
So if I make a team of all players that played for Ohio State this would happen?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
vafinfan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: How Team Chemistry Works   How Team Chemistry Works Empty2010-02-01, 20:30

Good post, lol i have a 95 overall team but 58 chemistry haha. maybe i should work on that
Back to top Go down
jamie winfrey
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: How Team Chemistry Works   How Team Chemistry Works Empty2010-04-17, 13:30

anyone have any clue how rare the madden cover 10 troy polamalu is?
Back to top Go down
Skinzpick6
New MS Member
New MS Member
Skinzpick6

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: How Team Chemistry Works   How Team Chemistry Works Empty2010-12-30, 08:04

if youve built up your team with 90s and have low chemistry your def gonna have a hard time bringing it up without swappin out guys completly.

I felt it would hurt me not to have good chemistry so i worked it out even. 92ovr, 100chem

I do have players with a lesser OVR STARTING for better chemistry though. During the game i make my subsitutions and bring in packages that take advantage of a talented bench.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Team Chemistry Works   How Team Chemistry Works Empty

Back to top Go down

How Team Chemistry Works
Page 1 of 1