Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

its kinda getting boring

Go down 
+21
Swag Escobar
Spartanical
MiamiXCanes
jonny_madden10
Akademiks
Moore's Pats
B-__-R-__-B
portis2694
D_Cash
sUcKmYcLiPz
Th3 Ac3r
Vaughnilla619
I OWn You
jets4lif3
claytops
o Cpt ViDeO o
Hormel
Madden's Finest 200
Dizz1e
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
cody2009
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

its kinda getting boring Empty
PostSubject: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 00:25

im sure this gets brought up alot .. but i have been getting annoyed.. i always try to play high lvls.. but most high lvls do the same thing.. nano blitz and fag d... its getting so boring.. they usually run the west coast offense... i mean 9/10 times i murder them because they are all the same.. fag d + nano blitzing = me a high scoring offense... im getting tired of the same ole bs.. i wanna play people with real game plans.. i mean am terrible with stick skills but i am good enough about predicting my opponet and making a great play call that it gets me wins.. so anyone out there that can play madden without cheesing to just get a win
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 02:30

hmmmm interesting i didnt know that nano blitzing was cheesing better call up the steelers eagles ravens etc...... and let them know that they are cheesers b/c they have blitz packages that bring quick heat
Back to top Go down
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 06:03

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
hmmmm interesting i didnt know that nano blitzing was cheesing better call up the steelers eagles ravens etc...... and let them know that they are cheesers b/c they have blitz packages that bring quick heat

its kinda getting boring Kelso-10
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 08:10

cody2009 wrote:
im sure this gets brought up alot .. but i have been getting annoyed.. i always try to play high lvls.. but most high lvls do the same thing.. nano blitz and fag d... its getting so boring.. they usually run the west coast offense... i mean 9/10 times i murder them because they are all the same.. fag d + nano blitzing = me a high scoring offense... im getting tired of the same ole bs.. i wanna play people with real game plans.. i mean am terrible with stick skills but i am good enough about predicting my opponet and making a great play call that it gets me wins.. so anyone out there that can play madden without cheesing to just get a win
stop b!tching.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 08:20

I havent really played in like a week, being in korea its kinda hard to play buddies from forums, and i just havent gotten into 10 like I did 09
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 09:33

wow yall couldnt be more retarted.. im a big eagles fan.. and they blitz more than anyone.. they dont sit their and nano blitz then next play drop everyone in cover.. and all their blitzs are wrap blitzs or normal zone blitzs that really tricky.. and im not bitching... i killed the people who do it.. i know how to blitz and get sacks with normal blitzs .. because like in real life you only blitz when you know you can get pressure.. nano blitzs are blitzs you can send everytime and get pressure.. see i have what you call skill and actually know how to play defense.. and fag d.. people only do that in last minutes of halfs.. because when people do it do me,.. its like a 40 yard play inbetween the zone
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 10:33

cody2009 wrote:

I know it may get frustrating at times but thats what members here at the site are for.
Send us invites on XBL, some may accept some may not but soon you can have a handful of core players you can lab with and work on new playbooks with.

The MG leagues are helpful as well in getting good games too.

I felt the way you feel before so I understand, but if you just enjoy playing the game nothing else should matter.
its kinda getting boring Icon_cool its kinda getting boring Icon_cool its kinda getting boring Icon_cool its kinda getting boring Icon_cool its kinda getting boring Icon_cool its kinda getting boring Icon_cool its kinda getting boring Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 11:37

I don't think nano blitzes are cheesing - but I do think it is cheesing when you run it every down. The funny part is, that most of these people can't do anything else. I find that they are predictable and easy to pick apart and I think that is what the OP is saying too.

I think it might be worth checking out a SIM league if you are looking for a more reaslitic game.

However, I never find it boring beating people no matter how they play...
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 12:10

gotta go with my man claytops lololol....if ur winning...y do u care SO much...and lol nano is far from cheese...i think fag d is harder to go against than nano cuz most ppl nano the same spot and once u no where that spot is u leave a back right there or slide a te over and just quickly slide outta the pcket...when u see a nano...most people do man coverage cuz they think itll get to ya.....so by the time u rollout ull b good...get a feel for their tendencies...like if they usually nano on first have a guy on a slant on first so u can beat it...most ppls nanos r pathetic and only send one guy
Back to top Go down
I OWn You
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 12:18

its cuz its xbox xbox players kinda suck
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 13:10

well i think if ur game plan consists of nano blitzs and fag d.. then you really cant play.. ur basically going with a play and hoping the other person sucks and doesnt get the ball off in time or throw a pick.. when i play people with lvls in low 30s they usually dont nano blitz or play fag.. they actually have gameplans and can adapt..the only people that play fag d and nano blitz usually are between 1-15.. people that get their lvls up by prolly playing low lvls and play that gay defense
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 15:28

LMAO at own you^^^

Hahahha how would you know exactly that xbox player suck? Calm down with that ****.

And man I know how you feel. I was tiers of beating ppl up around my rank so I challanged someone 30 ranks higher.

He played really good D and ended up stripping me twice when I was on his 2 even when covering the ball... but that isn't even the worst part. He would either run the ball left or PA right with all his receivers rolling right. I stopped the run no problem but no matter what I did there always managed to be ppl open. It was really makin me mad cuz no man, zone, smart zones, or blitz could stop it. And when I managed to shut down his receivers a few plays he would just run with vince young. It was really boring. I ended losing 21-49.

I've never played a person who's done the same thing all game and it's worked on me. I've only lost like that one other time and it was against the titans that time too. Except they ran Chris Johnson the whole entire game.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 17:44

If you are winning, their is nothing to complain about..idk what levels you are playing because i have not met another player in 51 gms online that has used the West Coast pb..
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 18:10

cody2009 wrote:
well i think if ur game plan consists of nano blitzs and fag d.. then you really cant play.. ur basically going with a play and hoping the other person sucks and doesnt get the ball off in time or throw a pick.. when i play people with lvls in low 30s they usually dont nano blitz or play fag.. they actually have gameplans and can adapt..the only people that play fag d and nano blitz usually are between 1-15.. people that get their lvls up by prolly playing low lvls and play that gay defense
my game-plan consists around nanos. That how i play, and i can play. And i have a game-plan. Its funny because in very thread they always add "i always win though". i just smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 18:11

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
If you are winning, their is nothing to complain about..idk what levels you are playing because i have not met another player in 51 gms online that has used the West Coast pb..
THANK YOU lol. and i've played about 3 west coast people in about 180 games. stop playing lv 1s lol.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 18:12

I'm da ish in madden wrote:
cody2009 wrote:
my game-plan consists around nanos. That how i play, and i can play. And i have a game-plan. Its funny because in very thread they always add "i always win though". i just smile Very Happy

haha youve probably lost to some lvl 1's who nanoed you then
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 18:13

What are you talking about? He "always beats them though". lol!
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 19:31

I'm da ish in madden wrote:
What are you talking about? He "always beats them though". lol!

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 20:45

wow ur funny.. not.. the reason u nano is so u can beat low lvls.. thats the only skills u got.. im sayin its like play game thats the same over and over.. the whole reason i play madden is because every game is not the same.. u play diffrent opponets with diffrent gameplans..just cause u nano and call it a game plan doesnt mean it is.. u have to be able to adapt.. what do u do when u cant nano, when u cant fag. i love how all the people nano or play fag d get all defensive because without it they wouldnt be much of anything
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 20:47

oh and if u pay attetion to the thread.. its not talking about how nano blitzing is cheating.. its talking about how its getting kinda boring because it it takes no skill and is easy for an experienced played to beat.. i wanna play some one that trys to do better play calls.. kinda like a chess match.. ppl with football knowledge
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 21:03

dude thats not hard to beat...Same Play...

Easy.
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 21:06

& dont mind ish, he doesnt know squat about football...he is a faker. I agree with you Cody! i mean its a video...really? why nano, just play the game how its supposed to be played.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 21:53

Madden in general is getting boring for me this year.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 22:00

cody2009 wrote:
oh and if u pay attetion to the thread.. its not talking about how nano blitzing is cheating.. its talking about how its getting kinda boring because it it takes no skill and is easy for an experienced played to beat.. i wanna play some one that trys to do better play calls.. kinda like a chess match.. ppl with football knowledge

your the one getting defensive..idk how nanoing is "cheap" or "not right" because all it is is overloading a gap and shooting through it,which is in real football in case you didnt know..ha so i can beat low levels?you can check my career bruh,im 42-10 and i only play people within 3 levels of me and im 14..if nanos dont work for you its because you dont know when to call them,which takes as you say you want to play opponents with "football knowledge"..
Back to top Go down
portis2694
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty2010-01-20, 22:04

CUZ U PLAY TOO DAMN MUCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its kinda getting boring   its kinda getting boring Empty

Back to top Go down

its kinda getting boring
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next