Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

this is kinda of dumb questionbut im gonna ask...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

this is kinda of dumb questionbut im gonna ask... Empty
PostSubject: this is kinda of dumb questionbut im gonna ask...   this is kinda of dumb questionbut im gonna ask... Empty2009-11-11, 22:19

does it matter which playbook you use .or does playbooks make run blocking better. cuz i seen someone say somthing about it but sounded kinda stupid. just wonderd.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda of dumb questionbut im gonna ask...   this is kinda of dumb questionbut im gonna ask... Empty2009-11-11, 23:11

i don't think playbooks have a direct effect on run blocking. the formations they have, can though. a bigger formation (more TEs, a FB) will obviously have better run blockers than a quicker formation (3 or 4 WRs).
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda of dumb questionbut im gonna ask...   this is kinda of dumb questionbut im gonna ask... Empty2009-11-12, 04:56

certain pb's do run the ball better i was useing pass balance but could'nt run the ball good so i went back to my old pb (texans pb) and was able to run alot better
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda of dumb questionbut im gonna ask...   this is kinda of dumb questionbut im gonna ask... Empty2009-11-12, 14:12

I know some playbooks will do different subs for TE and FB and so you should check your lineup. Specifically cowboys vs arizona, cowboys put TE in Gun Split, ari puts FB in gun split. Big difference having Witten block or anderson. So I always sub witten in that spot.

But I run out of Arizona, mostly goalline, with an offensive tackle in the 3rd TE slot. Then use motion, very effective. And it seems Doug Free never gets tired, but he sure opens some big holes for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda of dumb questionbut im gonna ask...   this is kinda of dumb questionbut im gonna ask... Empty

Back to top Go down

this is kinda of dumb questionbut im gonna ask...
Page 1 of 1