Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ontilt05
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-10-12

SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ??? Empty
PostSubject: SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ???   SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ??? Empty2010-01-19, 21:35

I loved using the west coast book but have started to switch to the Sea book cause I like the running better and I can still use my far tight twins and single tight doubles series. The problem I have is finding some 3rd and long plays I can truly rely on.

In west coast I used to love to use the Gun Y trips wk pa wr in and the gun bunch verticals as both have the wheel to eat up zones and routes to beat man.
Seattle has these plays but only under center, and in 3rd and long i like to be in the gun to give me that extra second vs the blitz.

so far Im pretty confident in the gun empty trey wr in, and the gun doubles pa read without the pa but other than that im not sold on the other gun passes when I need to pick up the 3rd an 10 - 15.

Any suggestions ?
Back to top Go down
ontilt05
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ???   SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ??? Empty2010-01-20, 16:52

bump ... hoping maybe if i bump my own thread someone may take a look at it and throw some seattle ideas at me ... mainly im looking for a solid hot route idea off a seattle play to use when im in the ocasional long yardage situation ...

any ideas out there ???
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ???   SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ??? Empty2010-01-21, 23:30

You should talk to the guys who were raving this playbook about a month ago. Swag, Crazy, and others. Where are you guys at when a member needs help?
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ???   SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ??? Empty2010-01-22, 00:41

Far-Tight Twins- Flats
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ???   SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ??? Empty2010-01-22, 02:17

i think they have a play in spread out of shotgun..flanker in i think it is called...you hot route the far right WR and the slot right WR to streaks and u take the left slot wr send him on a slant and smart route the outside left wr...if it is a zone one of the to streaks on the right should be open for a jetpack...or the left slot gets open on his slant..if the D bites on the slant then the outside left is open for a big gain...in the west coast playbook sticky on here they have this play and a few others u can get big plays in 3rd and long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ???   SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

SEA PB 3rd and Long Ideas anyone ???
Page 1 of 1