Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

philly 4-4 setup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

philly 4-4 setup Empty
PostSubject: philly 4-4 setup   philly 4-4 setup Empty2010-01-18, 20:24

lemme know what ya'll think of my philly setup and if its good or no. i got trent cole ar RE, i got juqua parker at LE, broderick bunkley and mike patterson at DT's, OLB's are tracey white and moise fokou, ILB's are akeem jordan and will witherspoon, CB's are asante samuel and ellis hobbs, and sheldon brown at that single high saftey position. lemme get some feedback from ya'l, let me know what you think of my setup!
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

philly 4-4 setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: philly 4-4 setup   philly 4-4 setup Empty2010-01-18, 20:41

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
lemme know what ya'll think of my philly setup and if its good or no. i got trent cole ar RE, i got juqua parker at LE, broderick bunkley and mike patterson at DT's, OLB's are tracey white and moise fokou, ILB's are akeem jordan and will witherspoon, CB's are asante samuel and ellis hobbs, and sheldon brown at that single high saftey position. lemme get some feedback from ya'l, let me know what you think of my setup!

If you want Sheldon Brown up top, why would you not put Mikell at LB?
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

philly 4-4 setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: philly 4-4 setup   philly 4-4 setup Empty2010-01-18, 20:52

Ant1010 wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

If you want Sheldon Brown up top, why would you not put Mikell at LB?

ill probably do that i usually switch tracy and mikell in and out. mikell cant shedd blocks to well so on run down ill play tracy and on pass downs mikell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

philly 4-4 setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: philly 4-4 setup   philly 4-4 setup Empty

Back to top Go down

philly 4-4 setup
Page 1 of 1