Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Philly linebacker help!

Go down 
+3
Cadiz215
iGotBeast$wag13
raymond-bell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Philly linebacker help! Empty
PostSubject: Philly linebacker help!   Philly linebacker help! Empty2009-12-07, 09:11

aight so i been usin the eagles and my defense is great except i occasionally give up big plays beacuse my LB's are too slow. so my question to ya'll is if you use the eagles what do you guys do with there LB's your opinion would be greatly appreciated! thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Philly linebacker help!   Philly linebacker help! Empty2009-12-07, 09:44

i fixed my LB's around but i 4got wat they are, ill tell u l8r when i get to the crib Philly linebacker help! 970642
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Philly linebacker help!   Philly linebacker help! Empty2009-12-08, 17:34

If you're using a 4-3 defense:
Stewart Bradley MLB
Akeem Jordan: LOLB
Witherspoon: ROLB

If you're using a 3-4
Bradley and Witherspoon as MLB
Trent Cole: ROLB

Put Darren Howard at RE to replace Trent Cole

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Philly linebacker help!   Philly linebacker help! Empty2009-12-08, 20:34

Cadiz215 wrote:
If you're using a 4-3 defense:
Stewart Bradley MLB
Witherspoon: ROLB

If you're using a 3-4
Bradley and Witherspoon as MLB
Trent Cole: ROLB

Put Darren Howard at RE to replace Trent Cole

Hope this helps.

ima deffinetly try this setup and see how it works thanks bruh!
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Philly linebacker help!   Philly linebacker help! Empty2009-12-08, 23:27

when i use the 46, ill put hte fast lbs at de and the des at dt, then put both the strong safties as rolb and lolb... put both the fs's in as the fs and ss

its nasty in the 46 like that cuz u get 2 safeties on the right on the bear formation
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Philly linebacker help!   Philly linebacker help! Empty2009-12-09, 16:51

don't put trent cole at LB... might be stupidest piece of advice i've seen (i dont mean this against u personally cad i see lots of ppl suggesting it and i just wanted to voice how stupid i think this move is so no offense) trent cole has 22 zone coverage and like 15 man. unless ur going to blitz him every down ur definitely not using his 95 finess rush skills properly. if you are going to blitz him every down then just leave him as a end in the 3-4. in real football yea u need a big run stuffer guy playing end in 3-4 but not in madden.

use witherspoon, jordan, bradley, jones (ss) as your LBs. use cole,bunkley,parker at DE/DT unless you're really having a difficult time stopping the run then u might consider putting in patterson at the other DE spot but i wouldnt take out cole. start either macho harris at FS or demps depending on who you like. harris has better tackle/catch but demps has better speed/jump but they're both close so it's really a preference decision.
Back to top Go down
Captain_Swagg801
New MS Member
New MS Member
Captain_Swagg801

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Philly linebacker help!   Philly linebacker help! Empty2009-12-10, 11:38

huh1231 wrote:
don't put trent cole at LB... might be stupidest piece of advice i've seen (i dont mean this against u personally cad i see lots of ppl suggesting it and i just wanted to voice how stupid i think this move is so no offense) trent cole has 22 zone coverage and like 15 man. unless ur going to blitz him every down ur definitely not using his 95 finess rush skills properly. if you are going to blitz him every down then just leave him as a end in the 3-4. in real football yea u need a big run stuffer guy playing end in 3-4 but not in madden.

use witherspoon, jordan, bradley, jones (ss) as your LBs. use cole,bunkley,parker at DE/DT unless you're really having a difficult time stopping the run then u might consider putting in patterson at the other DE spot but i wouldnt take out cole. start either macho harris at FS or demps depending on who you like. harris has better tackle/catch but demps has better speed/jump but they're both close so it's really a preference decision.

i agree with you man cole just doesnt have the rating to make a good LB he got the speed but not much else. sometimes what i like to do with him is user drop him that works for me people expect you to come off the edge with your ears pinned back ready smash the QB but you drop and it can throw the offense off in certain situations but if your not usering him i have a feelin good players will take advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Philly linebacker help!   Philly linebacker help! Empty2009-12-11, 22:45

ROLB-W.Witherspoon
MLB-S.Bradley
LOLB-A.Jordan

If im missing a decent player, plz inform me
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Philly linebacker help!   Philly linebacker help! Empty2009-12-12, 00:08

PUT SAFETY JONES AS THE LOLB IF U RUN 34.DNT PUT COLES AT OLB,THATS JUST ASKIN TO THE OPPOSING THE TEAM TO PASS IT TO THE RIGHT SIDE ALL DAY.PLUS HE HAS NO AWR AT ZONE OR MAN.BUT IF U DO U BETTER USER HIM AND MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT LINED UP AGIANST A GOOD TE OR U DOOMED LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philly linebacker help!   Philly linebacker help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Philly linebacker help!
Page 1 of 1