Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Man Lock on/off coverage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luvmesummee
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Man Lock on/off coverage Empty
PostSubject: Man Lock on/off coverage   Man Lock on/off coverage Empty2008-08-22, 19:28

Could someone help me understand what I'm doing wrong when I press coverage audible I thought it was suppose to help defenders cover there man better,but seems like when I do it my men switch positions move all over the place especially my linebackers,so say for instance I press man lock on first and then call a 4-3 under cover 3 zone and press coverage audible what suppose to happen or what if I press man lock off and press cover audible what suppose to happen.It confuses me on when I suppose to use coverage audible and when not too.Should I do it with zone or do it with man coverage and most of the time when I do do it my men be all out of position.What am I doing wrong?Please guys someone help me understand.I'm just trying to make my opponet think I'm in a man when I'm really in a zone.
Man Lock on/off coverage Progress
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Man Lock on/off coverage   Man Lock on/off coverage Empty2008-08-22, 19:46

I believe it just lines up your defender with a man, so that it looks like you are in man coverage even though you are in zone. If you zoom out before you hike the ball you can usually tell if the defense is in a man or zone, so from my understanding it really doesn't help that much. It may help a bit if they have an overload to one side perhaps, but overall it just lines up your defender to look like man coverage
Back to top Go down
LTDosUno21
New MS Member
New MS Member
LTDosUno21

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Man Lock on/off coverage   Man Lock on/off coverage Empty2008-12-05, 22:13

Man lock means that you corner, safety, of linebacker is going to follow their certain assignment if they are put in motion. You could be in zone, but it makes it look like you are playing man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Lock on/off coverage   Man Lock on/off coverage Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Lock on/off coverage
Page 1 of 1