Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cheats for past players/legends?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OHMAN
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-14

Cheats for past players/legends? Empty
PostSubject: Cheats for past players/legends?   Cheats for past players/legends? Empty2010-01-14, 14:21

Peace.

Please, anyone, I want to know if there are any cheat codes so that I can get old school players like: Ronnie Lot, Steve Atwater, Art Monk, Ricky Sanders, Gary Clark etc...? I do not know these youngins on the field today and I would prefer to play with a team that I know. The hall of fame options are limited. Please help.
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Cheats for past players/legends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheats for past players/legends?   Cheats for past players/legends? Empty2010-01-14, 15:01

go to player management. scroll the teams till you get to nfl legends. there you will find old players from every position. just release them and they will end up as a free agent. now you can sign em to a team.
Back to top Go down

Cheats for past players/legends?
Page 1 of 1