Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook   Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook Empty2010-01-13, 11:30

I only tried it a while ago and after labbing it for a while i have found that if all goes well it is the money.

I use the eagles when playing it and put jackson in the slot
as soon as your number 2 receiver makes his cut pass the ball to him as a bullet
as he catches it all the defenders flock to him and just as he starts to be hit press L2
if all goes well jackson should get the the ball with an open sideline and an easy run in

there is a lot of risk when calling this play so make sure there is nobody coming alongside jackson before you lateral. If so they will normally get to it before him
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook   Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook Empty2010-01-13, 11:59

bp_brien wrote:
I only tried it a while ago and after labbing it for a while i have found that if all goes well it is the money.

I use the eagles when playing it and put jackson in the slot
as soon as your number 2 receiver makes his cut pass the ball to him as a bullet
as he catches it all the defenders flock to him and just as he starts to be hit press L2
if all goes well jackson should get the the ball with an open sideline and an easy run in

there is a lot of risk when calling this play so make sure there is nobody coming alongside jackson before you lateral. If so they will normally get to it before him

i actually have tried this! lol i used to use PHI playbook but i would only use it at the end of halfs or games or when i knew they were droppin deep cuz its so hard to pull off but its way cool when you do! lol
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook   Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook Empty2010-01-13, 13:15

yeah i only do it it at the end of halves or if the opponent is in fag d
it is also fun to do when up by a few touchdowns
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook   Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook Empty2010-01-13, 20:47

KILLS MAN.PUT YUR FAST WR RUNNIN THE LADDER.(DA 1 RECIEVING THE PITCH)
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook   Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook Empty2010-01-13, 21:28

dude where is this play? what formation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook   Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried the hook and ladder in the philly playbook
Page 1 of 1