Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best QB in the league

Go down 
+21
pair22
-iBleedGreen-
ezell420
thatboy76
claytops
the joker 260
B-__-R-__-B
TMC
sUcKmYcLiPz
jsmall28
hof8231
XpWhoDey
PeytonMvPManning
GODHORNET17
super_mario90
CapnCrunch
s0liddy
Akademiks
jets4lif3
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Lorenzo61793
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorenzo61793
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Best QB in the league Empty
PostSubject: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-12, 13:06

Who is the best Qb in the league. I personally thinks Drew Brees is the best QB and is the most exciting QB to watch
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-12, 14:03

This year, i would pick Arron Rodgers, considering he only threw 1 INT all season.

Overall Matt Schaub has turned out pretty nice for us, but the argument is always Brady, P.Manning, and Brees
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-12, 15:08

lorenzo that is such a biased pick...hes had 2 great yrs lets not blow it outta proportion...if u think anyone is better than peyton u have no idea what ur talking about at all...seriously learn the game...
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-12, 15:18

its peyton manning

close thread
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-12, 15:28

McNabb
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-12, 21:49

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
This year, i would pick Arron Rodgers, considering he only threw 1 INT all season.

This is not correct, I believe it is seven.

Anyway, the argument has been Manning vs Brady for a long time and add Brees in the past couple of years. But I think Manning distanced himself from the competition this year.

IMHO

Peyton Manning
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo61793
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-13, 00:12

Has peyton manning ever threw for at least 4400 yards and 28 touchdowns four consecutive years?!?!? I dont think so. I not saying the man isnt good but you cant doubt drew brees. Peyton has had number one receivers his whole life...not saying he need them but Drew Brees threw 5,000 yards to nobodies. Who the **** is Lance moore??? Who the **** is Robert Meachem??? Get real!!!
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-13, 00:38

CapnCrunch wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:

This is not correct, I believe it is seven.

Anyway, the argument has been Manning vs Brady for a long time and add Brees in the past couple of years. But I think Manning distanced himself from the competition this year.

IMHO

Peyton Manning

Let me look it up, i coulda believed when i was watching the Viks vs Pac game the dude said 1 INT.

if im wrong, my fault.

Yeah its 7. But a 30-7 ratio is pretty good Smile

http://www.nfl.com/players/aaronrodgers/profile?id=ROD339293
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-13, 05:08

phillip rivers.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-13, 06:58

Lorenzo61793 wrote:
Has peyton manning ever threw for at least 4400 yards and 28 touchdowns four consecutive years?!?!? I dont think so. I not saying the man isnt good but you cant doubt drew brees. Peyton has had number one receivers his whole life...not saying he need them but Drew Brees threw 5,000 yards to nobodies. Who the **** is Lance moore??? Who the **** is Robert Meachem??? Get real!!!

Peyton lost his number 1, Marvin Harrison this season. Then turned to Anthony Gonzalez, and he went down with a knee injury. So what does Peyton do, he comes in early and works late with Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie. Talk about a couple of nobodys. He turned them both into big name recievers this year.

How's that for gettin' real?
Back to top Go down
GODHORNET17
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GODHORNET17

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-13, 07:26

mark sanchez or peyton either one its close but when someone asks best qb in nfl i automatically think oo peyton manning cuz hes just plain amazing
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-13, 12:01

GODHORNET17 wrote:
mark sanchez or peyton either one its close but when someone asks best qb in nfl i automatically think oo peyton manning cuz hes just plain amazing

lmao. cause thats not a bias pick at all.

come on, realistically.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-13, 12:09

CapnCrunch wrote:
Lorenzo61793 wrote:

Peyton lost his number 1, Marvin Harrison this season. Then turned to Anthony Gonzalez, and he went down with a knee injury. So what does Peyton do, he comes in early and works late with Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie. Talk about a couple of nobodys. He turned them both into big name recievers this year.

Wait what? Manning's #1 has been Reggie Wayne for a couple years now...
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-13, 21:55

s0liddy wrote:
CapnCrunch wrote:
Lorenzo61793 wrote:

Wait what? Manning's #1 has been Reggie Wayne for a couple years now...

Either way the point is still the same, he says Brees is the best because he has a bunch of nobodys as WR's. I am merely pointing out that Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie were nobodys before Peyton helped bring them along.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-13, 22:03

there is no question who the best QB is anymore
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo61793
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-14, 00:16

Wow....Drew Brees has Marques Colston. Peyton Manning had one of the best WR and one of the best TE. Im not saying peyton is weak....dont get me wrong but i think drew brees deserves respect. He has put up spectacular numbers ever since being traded. Hot and on fire..Im taking Drew Brees
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-14, 06:02

Drew Brees has marques colston and jeremy shockey to throw to.

marques colston a top ten wr

jeremy shockey a top ten TE

Brees has just as much weapons to throw to as peyton maybe even more counting bush.
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo61793
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-14, 11:52

Wow...This is the 1st year Drew Brees has had a good weapons to throw to. Who did he throw 5,000 yards to? Neither one of those. He threw to Lance Moore and Robert Meachem. Who the **** are they. Peyton at one point in time had Marvin Harrison AND Reggie Wayne AND Dallas Clark. How could you go wrong??? Peyton is the 2nd best QB in the league behind Drew Brees.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-14, 12:05

u still need to make the throws...everyone who knows anything bout football knows that peyton is the face of the colts...as someone else said, brees has bush and thomas...colts have one of the worst rushing games in the game...the gameplan is to stop peyton yet they cant...same thing with the jets...they know jones is r big game...and greene...yet they cant stop it...lorenzo ur only saying brees cuz ur a saint fan...peyton wwouldnt have lost to the bucs no matter how many receivers were out for the colts...get real....
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo61793
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-15, 00:49

Peyton Manning:
391 for 571 (68.8 % completion percnetage)
4,500 yards
33 TD's
16 Int's
QB Rating 99.9

Drew Brees:
363-514 (70.6% completion percentage)
4,388 yards
34 TD's
11 INT's
QB rating: 109.6

Now im not a huge stats person but i see i have to go to the stats this year. Yes Peyton Manning is one of the best in the game right now. I just dont think he's better than Drew Brees.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-23, 12:52

Lorenzo no1 even takes ur opinion seriously cause your opinion is so biased cause ur a saints fan. There isnt even a real argument anymore about who is the best QB in the league
Back to top Go down
XpWhoDey
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-23, 13:30

I have payton manning you
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-23, 13:49

GODHORNET17 wrote:

The Jets are winning in spite of Dirty, not because of him.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-23, 15:13

lol, can't believe someone seriously said mark sanchez. anyway, back to the point. I think it has to be Peyton. Brees hasn't been an elite QB long enough to dethrone Peyton. Yes, Brees is very good, but I need to see more out of him. Like someone else said, the Colts have the worst rushing game in the league and they have had a terrible one for a couple years now. The gameplan has been to stop Peyton for years, and no one has figured out how to do it yet.
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty2010-01-23, 15:46

McNab. lol foreal he is the only ****** qb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best QB in the league   Best QB in the league Empty

Back to top Go down

Best QB in the league
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next