Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NE Playbook. Everything You Need

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MOB BAD KARMA
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-01-09

NE Playbook. Everything You Need Empty
PostSubject: NE Playbook. Everything You Need   NE Playbook. Everything You Need Empty2010-01-11, 13:19

Sup everyone! First post, so i thought I would make it a good one. Finally broke down almost all of this playbook and ill share with you my money plays and ones that i find the most effective.

Double Pats:

Slot Screen
Wr Drag

Y Trips:

Mesh (great for man)
Wr Screen

Bunch TE

TE Option
X Option

SG Doubles

FL Screen
HB Slip Screen
Drag Under

SG DBLS Wing TE

Slot Screen
FL Screen
DBL Cross

SG Normal Flex WK

Slot Post
DBL Crosses

SG Wings Trip WK

Stutter Curl Seam
Deep Slot Curls
Pats Under
Corners
X Iso Poco
Strong HB Flat

SG Bunch WK

Verticals
Switch Special
Smash Slot Post
Mesh

SG Snugs Flip

Mesh Switch
Bench Swap

SG Spread

Deep Attack
HB Slip Screen
Wr Screen

SG Spread Y Flex

PA Deep Outs (x)

SG Trips Open

Double Post
Verticals
HB Off Tackle
PA Wr In (y)
WR Deep Hook
HB Slip Screen

SG Empty Y Flex

Deep Dig (x)
Wr Post
Wr Hooks
Drag Combo
Wr Smash

SG 5 Wide Patriot

Wr Screen
Iso Y Cross
Double Outs

Ok so now im going to tell you the plays that I use to get a guaranteed first down.

Bunch TE : I think it is TE Option. The play that send the RB in motion to the left and on a fade route. Usually the rb will be open once he passes the corner that is in the flats, you hit him in stride and it is lethal. If that is covered than look for A, B over the middle. If he is in man with no safety help just lob the fade to the RB for a huge gain.

SG Trips Open: Double Post: Look for RB in the flats first, if that is covered that look for X on the drag. If that is covered than look for A across the middle. This play is REALLY hard to stop. A good thing about it is if you hit the RB in the flats, all you have to do is make the safety miss and its a TD.

SG Empty Y Flex:

Wr Post
Wr Hooks

SG 5 Wide Patriot:

Wr Screen: Works great! If timed correctly is a TD half the time!
Iso Y Cross:
Double Outs:

Sorry I didnt get specific with every play. That would take forever. I would suggest calling these plays and just look at all the options to see what is open, because something will be open most of the time.

Also, i would suggest to anyone looking for a team to run with the packers! They have sick corners, linebackers, and safeties! Speed, and great coverage skills. All you have to do for the most part is play 3-4 Cover3 and mix in man with blitzes and your opponent will struggle and throw atleast 2 or 3 picks!

Im curious as to what you play you guys think works the best for man blitz with the best coverage?!?!

Well hope this helps! Feel free to add and give pointers of your own, offense or defense!

Later
Back to top Go down
Brian Fantana
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: NE Playbook. Everything You Need   NE Playbook. Everything You Need Empty2010-01-11, 18:05

Looks good. A lot of the same stuff I use. If you love to pass, this is the playbook for you.
Back to top Go down
wilcmn54
New MS Member
New MS Member
wilcmn54

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: NE Playbook. Everything You Need   NE Playbook. Everything You Need Empty2010-01-11, 18:20

i use ne all the time this is pretty good theres a few more plays that you could use though
Back to top Go down
MOB BAD KARMA
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: NE Playbook. Everything You Need   NE Playbook. Everything You Need Empty2010-01-12, 03:49

wilcmn54 wrote:
i use ne all the time this is pretty good theres a few more plays that you could use though

do you have any money plays out of the ne pb that i dont have listed?!?

it wouldnt surprise me! i got so many that i try to do new ones and get away from the really good ones!
Back to top Go down
Murcer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: NE Playbook. Everything You Need   NE Playbook. Everything You Need Empty2010-01-14, 13:59

thanks for the plays
Back to top Go down
safety003
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: NE Playbook. Everything You Need   NE Playbook. Everything You Need Empty2010-01-15, 01:59

look to add is Z Spot from SB Double Pats, GUN Doubles Wing TE. If man hit the HB in the flats. Zone, look for the slot on the short curl or hit the auto-motion, he'll settle down right in the space cleared out by the TE corner route.

This same concept is also in other formations as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NE Playbook. Everything You Need   NE Playbook. Everything You Need Empty

Back to top Go down

NE Playbook. Everything You Need
Page 1 of 1