Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ever had this happen?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DABOMBSQUAD
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Ever had this happen? Empty
PostSubject: Ever had this happen?   Ever had this happen? Empty2010-01-08, 00:58

8 sec. left before the end of the first half, I'm just out of fg range. I throw a quick out to B Edwards he catches it and I'm running to the sidelines and the cb grabs me but my momentum carrys me clearly out of bounds. The f ucking clock continues to run!!! I just don't get it, anyway I end up losing by a dam field goal to throw salt on the wound. Ever had this happen? 661374
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ever had this happen?   Ever had this happen? Empty2010-01-08, 01:16

nahhhhhhhh!!money not me..but damn that's f*ck up..keep balling though.
Back to top Go down
Unexplaned_Bacon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Ever had this happen?   Ever had this happen? Empty2010-01-08, 01:18

yeah it has happened to me several times since i got the game. its really annoying when it happens. its worse when its at the end of the game and your driving and you run out of bounds and the clock doesnt stop and you have no time outs.
Back to top Go down
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Ever had this happen?   Ever had this happen? Empty2010-01-08, 01:23

Yeah....I hate when that happens. I think you have to voluntarily go out of bounds for the clock to stop. If someone tackles you out of bounds, clock keeps ticking....freaking annoying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever had this happen?   Ever had this happen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever had this happen?
Page 1 of 1