Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Has this happen to you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Has this happen to you? Empty
PostSubject: Has this happen to you?   Has this happen to you? Empty2009-08-20, 23:04

Ok so the last 3 games ive played there's at least one play where the other guy throws a deep ball down field, my corner is in great postion to pick it off, it bounces off hes hand and flys 5 yards behind or infront of the 2 players and the offensive player glitches to the ball catches it and either scores or gets like a 80 yard play. This is starting to get anoying, i know its possible to catch balls off of tips but whats with the offensive player glitching and catching the ball. Every time i go to pick off a deep ball only 2 things happen, 1. incomplete pass or 2. the WR catches it and scores, COME ON REALLY!!! chair (To Ian Cummings)
Back to top Go down
CurryChicken
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Has this happen to you?   Has this happen to you? Empty2009-08-20, 23:07

It's happened to me but not everytime. If it's doing it often then somethings wrong lol
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Has this happen to you?   Has this happen to you? Empty2009-08-20, 23:13

Omg lol.

Fudgy should remember this.

Desean on a fade. I threw it and it bounced off the giants CB then desean spins and the balls bounces to him while spinning lol.

It was hilarious when it happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has this happen to you?   Has this happen to you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has this happen to you?
Page 1 of 1