Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle

Go down 
+3
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
janfuso
Mr28ALLDAY
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr28ALLDAY
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mr28ALLDAY

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle Empty
PostSubject: Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle   Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle Empty2010-01-04, 19:37

Whats the fastest nano to setup and how do you stop hb off tackle?
Back to top Go down
janfuso
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle   Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle Empty2010-01-04, 19:48

Sting pinch Zone. 1 )Reblitz DT 2)Reblitz MLB 3)stack over A gap.
Back to top Go down
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle   Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle Empty2010-01-05, 03:19

both of these are from 46 Bear: fastest nano EVER: Safety Fire- Reblitz DT and put FS right behind him.... then to stop offtackle, i use outside blitz and shift my linemen and linebackers to the strong side, user control the FS and contain the outside and force him to cut back in, where i got all my guys blitzing
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle   Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle Empty2010-01-05, 22:30

i use inside blitz out of 46 normal to stop off tackle spread and crash line out

reblitz both blitzing LBs and place in area of where the strong side is
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
drummerlou
New MS Member
New MS Member
drummerlou

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle   Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle Empty2010-01-15, 03:30

Guys what's a re-blitz?
Back to top Go down
lewzilla
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle   Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle Empty2010-01-15, 09:53

i imagine pressing X when the player you want to reblitz is selected and telling him to blitz, not sure why, but must be that..
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle   Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle Empty2010-01-15, 10:22

lewzilla wrote:
i imagine pressing X when the player you want to reblitz is selected and telling him to blitz, not sure why, but must be that..

well when you re blitz someone, ur making sure his blitz angle is straight down rather than it going at an angle, like the original play is intended to do. re blitzing someone really makes a difference if you want ur guy to shoot through gaps quicker. most nano plays need guys to be reblitzed to make them more effective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle   Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle Empty

Back to top Go down

Fastest Nano Setup and How to stop HB off tackle
Page 1 of 1