Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do u stop off tackle ...using goalline defense?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yovani13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-30

How do u stop off tackle ...using goalline defense? Empty
PostSubject: How do u stop off tackle ...using goalline defense?   How do u stop off tackle ...using goalline defense? Empty2010-03-03, 19:47

i hate when people use off-tackle so close to the endzone....they always get it...
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

How do u stop off tackle ...using goalline defense? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do u stop off tackle ...using goalline defense?   How do u stop off tackle ...using goalline defense? Empty2010-03-03, 19:57

i usually just go with my normal off tackle stoppers despite it being on the 1, but usually if someone gets to the 1 yard line your not gonna stop em their is too much too watch for. the qb sneak off tackle fb dive a toss. i would concentrate more on not letting them get too the 1 than trying to stop them once they are already there.
Back to top Go down

How do u stop off tackle ...using goalline defense?
Page 1 of 1