Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers

Go down 
+9
dragez
L3G3ND K1LL3R
CapnCrunch
Th3 Ac3r
MiamiXCanes
Sun
Mcnair2Wycheck
huh1231
BucPride813
13 posters
AuthorMessage
BucPride813
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BucPride813

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-12-28

How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty
PostSubject: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty2009-12-29, 13:41

The most annoying thing i think is when i meet CJ or AP in the backfield and they jump and juke and break off 4 or 5 tackles, ESPECIALLY when they meet an OLB or a CB and FS. So im asking for some plays out of the 46 playbook that will end this craziness PLEASE
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty2009-12-29, 13:46

lol wat? so he's handing the ball off to his HB and u can't stop him so it's cheesing? lemme get on the fone to the coaches and tell them that handing the ball off is unfair to the other team and they need to stop ASAP.

lol u'd get more help if u didn't put the word "cheesers" in ur thread.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty2009-12-29, 14:39

I fail to see how that's cheesing. I regularly hand off to CJ 20 times a game, but I probably use 10 separate plays out out of those 20 handoffs so I don't see how that's cheesing. Plus I used fatass Lendale in 08 so it's not like I am jumping the bandwagon and just using the best team.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty2009-12-29, 14:42

Aww, I'll have to stop using the Panthers if handing off to DW is cheesing...

Anyways, try to cut them low with the hit stick or simple strip them.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty2009-12-29, 14:45

lol your butthurt when a CB meets CJ or AP in the backfield and doesnt bring them down?? lololololololo

your expectations might be a bit to high bruh. first contact almost NEVER brings these guys down. there the best for a reason
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty2009-12-29, 14:50

get some stick skills,that should at least help
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty2009-12-29, 15:53

I think the blockers are to mean. They should hug more.

Maybe we all need a hug.

C'mon guys, group hug everybody!!!

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2009-12-29, 16:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty2009-12-29, 16:04

People ****** about me using steve slaton in goaline formation a few times.. i just laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
dragez
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty2009-12-30, 04:41

dont listen to these dudes man i been having the same problem i use the ealges and ap shrugs off my safties and corners like its nothing u need to try to contwain the outside then user your saftey also if all else fails use a goal line def gaps fire and contain the olb only when your positive its a run
Back to top Go down
jd7680
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jd7680

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty2009-12-30, 08:36

I dont want to be a cheeser..........so i just dive on the ground when the tackler get close..........
Back to top Go down
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty2009-12-30, 11:09

dragez wrote:
dont listen to these dudes man i been having the same problem i use the ealges and ap shrugs off my safties and corners like its nothing u need to try to contwain the outside then user your saftey also if all else fails use a goal line def gaps fire and contain the olb only when your positive its a run

If you haven't noticed, AP does this in real life too.... How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Lol
Back to top Go down
jd7680
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jd7680

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty2009-12-30, 11:47

Dang man, its a video game. Everyone compares it to "real life" all the time. Its never gonna be. I especially like the guys who ur beating and then they are like "well lets go play in real life, ill crush you". Just take ur beating w some class
Back to top Go down
js_wideoutkkids
New MS Member
New MS Member
js_wideoutkkids

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty2009-12-30, 11:54

What I usually do is go into 46 cover 3 and audible the flat players into contain but that does not always work.
Back to top Go down
neezynola
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty2010-01-01, 22:59

lmaooo dont complain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers   How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Stop star Running Back Cheesers
Page 1 of 1