Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Can't stop the running game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BucPride813
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BucPride813

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Can't stop the running game Empty
PostSubject: Can't stop the running game   Can't stop the running game Empty2010-01-02, 19:02

Today i played someone who used AP and of course his strength is running to the outside.. so naturally i played a DE contain but everytime he ran into one of my DE's he would break it off and run for 10+ yards, i user my LB but everytime i do he gets blocked off... any advice would be helpful guys
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the running game   Can't stop the running game Empty2010-01-02, 20:55

this one i have no advice for lol..i never play anyone who uses the vikings online because its so hard to bring ap down,their recievers are all fast,and theirs D is so good..
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the running game   Can't stop the running game Empty2010-01-02, 21:00

you need a pb with 1-5-5...play is over storm brave....pinch lb's then glabally reblitz lb's and user the saftey...this should work it has worked for me ever since i discovered it on this site about 5 days ago
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the running game   Can't stop the running game Empty2010-01-02, 21:02

the only solution that i've had for this is trying to hit stick AP as much as possible he def has a fumbling problem on madden
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the running game   Can't stop the running game Empty2010-01-03, 00:05

It can be insanely frustrating, I sometimes have difficulty too because I make a perfect playcall and he still gets a huge run, though I have CJ so I guess I can't complain too much LOL.

I would not go 1-5-5 though, I break a lot of big ones against people who go 1-5-5 on me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the running game   Can't stop the running game Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't stop the running game
Page 1 of 1