Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best Running Playbook?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
partytimeninja
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Best Running Playbook? Empty
PostSubject: Best Running Playbook?   Best Running Playbook? Empty2009-11-30, 20:57

Hey, what's up, brand new here.

I've never been good at passing the ball in Madden, even since '98. Every time I've played, I run the ball as much as I can, because I can't throw picks and I'm decent at it.

What's your personal favorite playbook for running the ball? I know there are Run Balanced and Run Heavy playbooks, but they go light on the shotgun and that's the main formation I pass out of when I have to. For anyone who likes running the ball as much as I do (mainly use the Dolphins and pound Ronnie and Ricky, with a QB draw from Pat White thrown in there in short yardage), what's the playbook/formation you prefer most?
Back to top Go down
maliciousmaxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Best Running Playbook?   Best Running Playbook? Empty2009-11-30, 23:18

i like pass balanced...check out goaline off tackle and strong i off tackle best two run plays in game?what team u use?
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Best Running Playbook?   Best Running Playbook? Empty2009-12-01, 02:31

Run heavy or the Baltimore playbook.

However, if you're looking for a good running scheme while having some good pass balance, I recommend the Houston playbook.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Best Running Playbook?   Best Running Playbook? Empty2009-12-01, 02:35

baltimore bar none,then i would say, the panter's.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Best Running Playbook?   Best Running Playbook? Empty2009-12-01, 02:38

Pass balanced but I haven't tryed the baltimore book. Going to have to check that out. Best Running Playbook? 517225
Back to top Go down
maliciousmaxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Best Running Playbook?   Best Running Playbook? Empty2009-12-01, 12:06

pass balanced...it has the only two runs ull ever need...its not hard...goal line off tackle and strong i off tackle....easily get 200 with just tohse two if ur good at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Running Playbook?   Best Running Playbook? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Running Playbook?
Page 1 of 1