Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Miami Dolphins PB any good?

Go down 
+8
roryaiks92
ygfamous
Coastiefish
Rondell50
ShakeNbake1285
miked152
Fudopi is That Dude
neng1982
12 posters
AuthorMessage
neng1982
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty
PostSubject: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-12, 20:36

I am struggling so much now. Don't know what it is. No matter what team or PB I choose, it doesn't work. I wanted to try the Dolphins but I'm not sure how their PB is. Anybody ever try their PB and if you have, are there any good plays you recommend?
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-12, 21:06

it's good...

it's mostly just power running formations tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-12, 23:15

its basic, but if you can run the wildcat effectively, which means around 5 yards per carry average, then its really a fun pb, IMO
Back to top Go down
neng1982
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-13, 02:24

I tried it. I lost my first game using the Dolphins PB but only because of some stupid mistakes. I can really run the ball really effectively which I love. I need to find some good passing plays though..
Back to top Go down
ShakeNbake1285
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-14, 23:49

i have good luck running the phins pb with the eagles. sub jackson or mccoy in for the guy going in motion on the wildcat. in the shotgun with the split backs the corner pass works good,just roll out n either the flat or the the corner will be open or run it with qb (vick)
Back to top Go down
ShakeNbake1285
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-14, 23:51

u can use the wildcat power as an option n pitch it to the guy going in motion
Back to top Go down
Rondell50
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rondell50

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-23, 10:30

I was struggling and then I started using the Run N Gun. Not good as it used to be but will help has alot of good plays and formations for each situation. ATL has a good playbook too.
Back to top Go down
Coastiefish
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-26, 14:24

Dont let them fool you, give it a shot. I ONLY use the phins playbook and am doing just fine. Lots of RB screens and running plays, but keep in mind (ESPECIALLY with the Bears) NO WR SCREENS in this playbook. None. Notta. Zip. Zilch. Even with Ginn, Such a shame, but the Wildcat makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
ygfamous
New MS Member
New MS Member
ygfamous

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-26, 14:51

phins PB is trash unless you play level 1s then its golden because noobs cannot stop the wildcat
Back to top Go down
Coastiefish
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-26, 15:07

Im willing to take you up on that, ygfamous.

Ill put my phins and thier playbook against you 9ers and whatever playbook you use.
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-26, 15:40

its decent, but its repetative, the same type of plays over and over again
its really basic
Back to top Go down
qshaw18
New MS Member
New MS Member
qshaw18

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-27, 21:37

An offensive playbook depends on a person's style of play and what they like to do. I started with phins PB using the Chargers and it worked great. But I use the NY Jets now with the West Coast playbook and its money for me. I like running alot and short passes for big gains. The PA r nice in the West Coast book also. Another thing don't think just because you switch playbooks today you will be money tomorrow. You got to get into the lab and find your money plays LOL!
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-28, 10:57

besides wildcat there rlly isnt much...
Back to top Go down
buzzkill
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-28, 12:23

Dolphins trips.........
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-28, 18:11

ygfamous wrote:
phins PB is trash unless you play level 1s then its golden because noobs cannot stop the wildcat
100% AGREE. Anybody that wants to prove me wrong i'm on PS3.
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty2009-10-28, 18:57

I'm da ish in madden wrote:
ygfamous wrote:
100% AGREE. Anybody that wants to prove me wrong i'm on PS3.
LMAO! so true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins PB any good?   Miami Dolphins PB any good? Empty

Back to top Go down

Miami Dolphins PB any good?
Page 1 of 1