Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best Offensive Playbook

Go down 
+33
beerbuzz
IRISHFBFAN1
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
gunner.madden
Vaughnilla619
raptors505
alman11
KODOUBLE24
DABOMBSQUAD
Ellard
Nori
miked152
Ant1010 I Play Wii
WestFo3
Cboy918
Skane3
iGotBeast$wag13
Rlightning
"pick6forswag"
GODHORNET17
AshBlackstone
Celtic_Shield
Oldstalecheetos
Radi0ActivWaste
NO LUN@T1K
nastydog
frvwfr2
instantclassic91
MiamiXCanes
Mcnoodle33
Madden's Finest 200
so much swag
Modrewgnu
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Best Offensive Madden Playbook?
Pass Balanced
Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg11%Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg
 11% [ 198 ]
New England
Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg16%Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg
 16% [ 278 ]
West Coast
Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg13%Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg
 13% [ 219 ]
Seattle
Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg3%Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg
 3% [ 60 ]
New Orleans
Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg11%Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg
 11% [ 196 ]
Arizona
Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg6%Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg
 6% [ 107 ]
Houston
Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg4%Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg
 4% [ 76 ]
Atlanta
Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg4%Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg
 4% [ 65 ]
Run N Gun
Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg13%Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg
 13% [ 220 ]
Other
Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg18%Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Back_catg
 18% [ 305 ]
Total Votes : 1724

AuthorMessage
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty2010-01-05, 19:36

My favs are:
1. New Orleans- im big on strong close
2. New England- by far best pass plays, but not many run plays
3. Pass balanced- very even
4. Houston- similar to New orleans minus a few nice formations
5. West Coast- havent used it much, but it does seem pretty nice
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty2010-01-06, 04:42

AshBlackstone wrote:
I'll rank the top 10.

1) Houston.
2) Carolina.
3) Seattle.
4) West Coast.
5) San Francisco.
6) New Orleans.
7) Run Balanced.
8) Pass Balanced.
9) San Diego.
10) Baltimore.

I think Philly and New England are kind of overrated.

Damn, I forgot all about San Diego! That is a good book with balance, some nice hidden gems in it,, and nobody talks about it much. Has everything one would need to run a solid offense.
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty2010-01-06, 04:47

AshBlackstone wrote:
DABOMBSQUAD wrote:
AshBlackstone wrote:
I'll rank the top 10.

1) Houston.
2) Carolina.
3) Seattle.
4) West Coast.
5) San Francisco.
6) New Orleans.
7) Run Balanced.
8) Pass Balanced.
9) San Diego.
10) Baltimore.

What is it about Houston's PB that you like? I've never used it before. I use west coast

They best fit my style. Great for running the football and the short passing game. Lots of under center formations, but the 6 shotgun formations that are in the playbook are good.

You have Strong Close, I-Form Close, and in the Weak Pro formation, you have 6 plays that are actually the Weak Close formation.

All of the 2 running back formations from under center are just awesome. In fact, all 13 of the undercenter formations are awesome. A wide variety of good rushing plays in each formation to go with a lot of good short and intermediate passing plays.

Just check it out, great balance all around.

Might be the best undercenter book. I know one thing, a couple of weeks ago 7 oof the top 20 players were using this book, and I think the avg was about 61% to 39% undercenter to SG for these guys. Running the football from 2 back sets is very popular right now, snd you can see that the top players are doing just that.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty2010-01-06, 13:20

u saying the best under center book is houston? i agree there is alot u can do plus they have a few plays from sb ace twins to get your #1 wr open...i have jump around too so many books but i have finally gave into houston..it is the best book on the game imo
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty2010-01-08, 00:24

no the best under center is sanfran.. they got more sh!t than a little bit, than i must say it's houston. but i still f@ck's with westcost..holla.
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty2010-01-10, 23:58

i like the eagles pb alot i like the options in the gun. thats cus my run game has fell apart the past 2 weeks lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
jsnines
New MS Member
New MS Member
jsnines

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty2010-01-11, 00:14

beerbuzz wrote:
i like the eagles pb alot i like the options in the gun. thats cus my run game has fell apart the past 2 weeks lol.

I really like this playbook too, and I found that I can run out of it almost as easily as the Det PB. That may be because I use Felix Jones as my main rusher and the speed is there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jsnines?ref=profile
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty2010-01-12, 00:58

IRISHFBFAN1 wrote:
AshBlackstone wrote:
DABOMBSQUAD wrote:
AshBlackstone wrote:
I'll rank the top 10.

1) Houston.
2) Carolina.
3) Seattle.
4) West Coast.
5) San Francisco.
6) New Orleans.
7) Run Balanced.
8) Pass Balanced.
9) San Diego.
10) Baltimore.

What is it about Houston's PB that you like? I've never used it before. I use west coast

They best fit my style. Great for running the football and the short passing game. Lots of under center formations, but the 6 shotgun formations that are in the playbook are good.

You have Strong Close, I-Form Close, and in the Weak Pro formation, you have 6 plays that are actually the Weak Close formation.

All of the 2 running back formations from under center are just awesome. In fact, all 13 of the undercenter formations are awesome. A wide variety of good rushing plays in each formation to go with a lot of good short and intermediate passing plays.

Just check it out, great balance all around.

Might be the best undercenter book. I know one thing, a couple of weeks ago 7 oof the top 20 players were using this book, and I think the avg was about 61% to 39% undercenter to SG for these guys. Running the football from 2 back sets is very popular right now, snd you can see that the top players are doing just that.

Not only is it so great from under center, than you have formations like Gun Bunch, and Snugs Flips out of the shotgun.

And then from the Weak Pro formation, there is my favorite play to run against bump and run coverage.

WR IN. Smart route the #1 receiver, he's running a flag route. That's the B receiver for you 360 users. I'm guessing it's O for PS3 users. Anyway, motion him to the left side of the screen. While he's in motion, hot route the #2 receiver to run a slant over the middle, and the TE to a drag. Also put the HB on a drag.

Right as the #1 receiver is coming to a stop, snap the football just before he sets his feet. Beats bump and run every time, and if there isn't help over the top from a safety...it's probably a touchdown.

Don't forget to slide protect.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty2010-01-12, 01:00

1. West Coast
2. Sea
3. Pass Bal
4. No
5. Pitt
Back to top Go down
priggy311
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty2010-01-12, 21:06

miami until madden jacked up the wildcat with that long fake hesistation it kills almost all of the plays out of that formation
Back to top Go down
kierasdad130
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty2010-01-15, 00:02

the patriots offensive playbook has the unstopable play. so i would say its the best one in the game if you have a quick WR (r. bush, d. hester) make sure he's the #2 WR on the depth chart or you sub him in the slot

Shotgun form
dbls wing TE
slot screen

if you get the timing down on the pass and setting up the blocks 7/10 is a 10+ yard gain
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty2010-01-15, 00:32

Detroit has become my favorite PB when using Carolina and Indy PB when using the Chargers.
Back to top Go down
AlexMogil
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty2010-01-15, 23:23

What play book is the end around in? thanks if any anwsers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Offensive Playbook
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3