Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

fine tuning my skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
getbuck
New MS Member
New MS Member
getbuck

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-07

fine tuning my skills Empty
PostSubject: fine tuning my skills   fine tuning my skills Empty2009-12-21, 02:48

i been playin madden for about 4 years and im pretty good, madden 10 is deff the hardest madden yet, but does anyone have any tips for me on the offensive side of the ball? like how to break tackles after being wrapped up, my stick moves are sick but i was just wondering if anyone has any tips for me. thanks to anyone that helps.
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

fine tuning my skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: fine tuning my skills   fine tuning my skills Empty2009-12-21, 05:57

the cowboys got better after the update a few days ago i was playn wit dem and marion had 112 ryds and broke out of 3 protaks for score.utilize felix jones n his speed on third down hes faster than big bruiser barber.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy

fine tuning my skills
Page 1 of 1