Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

laggy game..please read and holla back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

laggy game..please read and holla back Empty
PostSubject: laggy game..please read and holla back   laggy game..please read and holla back Empty2009-12-19, 02:17

ok guys...here's my scenario...i just got finished playing this bum jree69....he was beating me 22-0, and i finally quit...for the first time ever in madden this year, i quit...why? not because of the asswhipping i was getting....the game lagged from the beginning to the end when i decided to quit, cause enough was enough...this guy kept getting good plays on me when the game was lagging....and i couldn't do sh1t cause of all that lag....i couldn't do squat on offense and defense, cause of all the lag...but he was doing just great on both sides of the ball....i sent him a message about it and he thought it was real funny this was going on...so i felt like this guy cheated for real...how can a game lag for that long? i never had a laggy game like that...usually when the game is lagging, it don't take long for the connection to be lost...but this was different...the game lagged for almost 2 full quarters....what do you guys think of this?? it sucks cause the loss will count, he'll play the game out and get a big W, and it will show that i quitted...and i really didn't want to quit...i never been this frustrated for real....there's plenty of yall that know i give credit where credit is due, and yall never seen me quit at all in madden.....but anyways, let me know what you guys think of this...
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: laggy game..please read and holla back   laggy game..please read and holla back Empty2009-12-19, 02:21

people in MW used lag switches all the time, and ive always wondered if it worked in madden. being i had plenty of games where it would lag only when im on O and it would be perfectly fine when i would be on D

IMO, this dude cheated. it would have lost conn by then if it was just a bad one
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: laggy game..please read and holla back   laggy game..please read and holla back Empty2009-12-19, 02:31

thanks crazyblack....for real...i never seen sh1t like this happen until tonight...nobody has ever destroyed me in madden like that fair and square...this dude had it made off the lag, and of course i crumbled on both sides of the ball cause of the lag...
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: laggy game..please read and holla back   laggy game..please read and holla back Empty2009-12-19, 02:38

yeah theres not a whole lot you can do about it
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: laggy game..please read and holla back   laggy game..please read and holla back Empty2009-12-19, 05:02

I played one where it would lag on my offense then not lag on his offense I let this go on till the half to make sure that what it was. so I have a modem too that can do this and I did it rite back dude really sucked because he could even score with no lag when he was lagging me after I did it back to him all of a sudden he didn't do it anymore and asked to quit
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: laggy game..please read and holla back   laggy game..please read and holla back Empty2009-12-19, 07:32

Lag switch possibly. Or this guy is so used to using his AOL 4 Broadband connection, that he is used to him lagging.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: laggy game..please read and holla back   laggy game..please read and holla back Empty

Back to top Go down

laggy game..please read and holla back
Page 1 of 1