Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Issues calling a time out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Issues calling a time out Empty
PostSubject: Issues calling a time out   Issues calling a time out Empty2009-12-18, 16:09

So i was playing this kid who was using denver. I was on his 40 with 18 sec before half, the clock was running and i had 1 time out left. I hit miles austin on a streak, down to his ten. I was tackled with 6 sec left. I hit select to take a time out, artnothin happened. I hit start to try and pause and take a time out that way, nothing happend, time ran out and went to half time. I won the game anyway, but that could have been a needed 3 points. I have had this happen at the end of a game, and could not kick the winning fg. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Issues calling a time out   Issues calling a time out Empty2009-12-18, 16:38

I do notice I get a delay sometimes, but I usually pound the select button in rapid succession to get a TO...
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Issues calling a time out   Issues calling a time out Empty2009-12-18, 16:49

sometimes it takes me 3secs too call a TO
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Issues calling a time out   Issues calling a time out Empty2009-12-18, 17:52

yeah sometimes theres a delay also ive called a timeout as time expires for it to be half time and the time out is called on the kick off of the third quarter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issues calling a time out   Issues calling a time out Empty

Back to top Go down

Issues calling a time out
Page 1 of 1