Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)

Go down 
+12
2ToN
Ellard
TheDon270
Sir Edward of Bananas
Crunk
EggzOverEazy
Mr.Riddlez
Ketcham While They're Hot
super_mario90
MistaFaded
Sun
RIP sean taylor
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RIP sean taylor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-16, 21:23

Update: at 6:36 am EST, Thursday morning, Chris Henry passed away.

Bengals WR Henry hospitalized in N.C. with 'very serious' injuries

NFL.com Wire Reports

The Cincinnati Bengals confirmed that wide receiver Chris Henry sustained what they described as "very serious" injuries Wednesday during an accident in which police in Charlotte, N.C., say he fell out of the back of a pickup truck during a domestic dispute with his fiance.
Henry was found on a road in Charlotte "apparently suffering life-threatening injuries," Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said in a statement. Henry was transported to Carolinas Medical Center, the local trauma unit, but spokesman Scott White said the receiver wasn't listed in hospital records and had no other information.

Police say Henry jumped into the bed of the pickup truck as his unidentified fiance was driving away from a home. The domestic dispute continued, and Henry eventually fell out of the truck.
"The domestic situation continued between the operator and Mr. Henry," the police said in a statement. "At some point while she was driving, Mr. Henry came out of the back of the vehicle."
Bengals spokesman Jack Brennan said he had little information other than Henry was badly hurt.
"We are aware he was in an accident and that his injuries are very serious," Brennan told The Associated Press. "We are obviously staying in touch with the situation and are ready to offer whatever assistance we can."
Henry broke his left forearm during a Nov. 8 victory over the Baltimore Ravens, had surgery and was placed on season-ending injured reserve.
Henry is in the final year of his contract with the Bengals, who let him go after his fifth arrest following the 2007 season. Bengals owner Mike Brown then brought Henry back a few months later, signing him to a two-year deal, and the receiver had stayed out of trouble since his return.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-16, 21:27

Hope he'll be ok. There are rumors that he's dead.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 00:06

Yea I heard rumors that he pass away but he didn't hope he can pull through.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 04:31

God bless him i hope he's gonna be ok and come back to football and be a beast. he's a good wr.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 09:52

I got a BREAKING NEWS e-mail from cbssports saying he had died, "...according to numerous web reports." Then, I go to cbssports.com, espn.com and sports.yahoo.com and none of them were reporting he was dead. I don't get why they would rush out an e-mail like that without having the facts straight first.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riddlez
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Mr.Riddlez

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 11:11

on espn they said he just died R.I.P Chris Henry
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 12:36

R.I.P. Chris Henry, you really were a talented guy, and I'm sure a good person.

fuckin sucks when s*** like this happens.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 13:13

Sad part is there saying he fell out of the back of his fiances truck and the police found him. WTF was the chick doing?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Sir Edward of Bananas
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sir Edward of Bananas

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 14:18

Sucks, was pulling for the guy.... RIP
Back to top Go down
RIP sean taylor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 15:25

RIP another guy gone Sad
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 15:41

real talk man, this sh!t is real sad man....i just read up on what happened to chris henry a minute ago on yahoo sports...r.i.p. chris...you'll be missed by every football fan....
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 15:43

CRUNK wrote:
Sad part is there saying he fell out of the back of his fiances truck and the police found him. WTF was the chick doing?

thats what im trying to figure out... RIP Chris Henry...
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 16:41

RIP

ill blame the fiance till proven otherwise
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 16:44

It's a shame when people like Chris were turning their life around and had a chance to be a real role model. I know there were a lot of things he did wrong in life, but those are easily excusable at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 18:21

How is it his bitches' fault? He jumped into the back of a moving pickup truck. Sounds to me like he was under the influence of something.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 18:47

hof8231 wrote:
How is it his bitches' fault? He jumped into the back of a moving pickup truck. Sounds to me like he was under the influence of something.

Or maybe he didn't want her to leave and he jumped in the truck to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 18:58

Sun wrote:
hof8231 wrote:

Or maybe he didn't want her to leave and he jumped in the truck to talk to her.

Because that's clearly the best way to do it, jump into the back of a moving truck. i think it sucks for his kids but i dont feel bad for someone who cannot understand how easy he had it and he continued to get into trouble. He's an NFL player, he's supposed to be a role model and he was far from it.

Darwin: 1
Henry: 0
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 20:48

RIP chris henry never saw this comin feel sorry for his kids that now have to grow up without a dad.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-17, 21:01

R.I.P chris henry

i hope the bengals win a superbowl in honor of chris henry
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-18, 14:07

Quote from the neighbor who overheard Chris say.

"If you don't stop this truck, I am going to jump out and kill myself"

It takes passion and desire to be a great football player. And that is something that Chris had. His passion obviously also flowed in hs personal life. He was trying to turn his life around and a big part of that for him was marrying the mother of his three children.
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-19, 23:58

Y DOES IT SEEM LIKE THE PLAYERS TRYING TO GET ON THE RIGHT PATH DIE.MAN I WANTED HIM TO PULL THROUGH AND FINISH HIS NFL CAREER.THIS YEAR HE WAS A BEAST ON THE FIELD BEFORE BEING PUT ON IR.
Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Chris-henry-dies

R.I.P
Chris Henry
(May 17, 1983 – December 17, 2009)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-20, 15:52

the joker 260 wrote:
Y DOES IT SEEM LIKE THE PLAYERS TRYING TO GET ON THE RIGHT PATH DIE.MAN I WANTED HIM TO PULL THROUGH AND FINISH HIS NFL CAREER.THIS YEAR HE WAS A BEAST ON THE FIELD BEFORE BEING PUT ON IR.
Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Chris-henry-dies

R.I.P
Chris Henry
(May 17, 1983 – December 17, 2009)

Because he was a thug, and bad things follow thugs. I don't care if he "was trying to turn his life around", he was a thug and a criminal. Same s*** happened with Darrent Williams, same s*** happened with Sean Taylor. Their thuggish life and bad lifestyle choices led to their deaths, and for that I show no sympathy.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-20, 16:32

sean taylor got killed cuz some1 tried to rob him and it was a member of his girls family.....how is thta because he was a thug?

darrent williams was shot and killed in a car with j walker because when broncos were celebrating their win in a club some dudes got jealous and wanted to fight them and the group walked away....how is that because he was a thug?

it just seems like ur brainwashed by the media.....do u know these guys? no

i dont even think darrent williams represented a thug lifestyle....

thug lifestyle = moving big coke as swag would say, repping a set, dealing with weapons

sean taylor ddnt do that nor did williams, but yea henry did have alot of brushes with the law but he was a young dude when all that s*** happened.....like come on are u really going to blame his death because he acted like a thug even tho he was taking care of 3 kids, was going to get married, hadn't been in trouble since he got resigned to bengals

some peoples opinions these days just amaze me....

in no way am i making excuses for henry for what he did, it was wrong for him to drive drunk which is the num 1 thing i hate, but smoking weed? please GTFO with that bullhonkery, thats not thuggish, fighting with people yea thats on him, the domestic dispute was on him yes, but it most certainly couldve turned out for the better if um the fiance ddnt u know.....drive away and leave him in a ditch as the reports said....it was henrys fault for gettn in the back of a speeding truck but even more at fault for the fiance for not realizing the danger and even calling for help when henry fell out....

basically dont believe what the media says of players because we all know the media only reports bad news....

im still flabbergasted that u would consider darrent williams and sean taylors deaths as because they were thugs...
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-20, 17:09

Companion Cube wrote:
sean taylor got killed cuz some1 tried to rob him and it was a member of his girls family.....how is thta because he was a thug?

darrent williams was shot and killed in a car with j walker because when broncos were celebrating their win in a club some dudes got jealous and wanted to fight them and the group walked away....how is that because he was a thug?

it just seems like ur brainwashed by the media.....do u know these guys? no

i dont even think darrent williams represented a thug lifestyle....

thug lifestyle = moving big coke as swag would say, repping a set, dealing with weapons

sean taylor ddnt do that nor did williams, but yea henry did have alot of brushes with the law but he was a young dude when all that s*** happened.....like come on are u really going to blame his death because he acted like a thug even tho he was taking care of 3 kids, was going to get married, hadn't been in trouble since he got resigned to bengals

some peoples opinions these days just amaze me....

in no way am i making excuses for henry for what he did, it was wrong for him to drive drunk which is the num 1 thing i hate, but smoking weed? please GTFO with that bullhonkery, thats not thuggish, fighting with people yea thats on him, the domestic dispute was on him yes, but it most certainly couldve turned out for the better if um the fiance ddnt u know.....drive away and leave him in a ditch as the reports said....it was henrys fault for gettn in the back of a speeding truck but even more at fault for the fiance for not realizing the danger and even calling for help when henry fell out....

basically dont believe what the media says of players because we all know the media only reports bad news....

im still flabbergasted that u would consider darrent williams and sean taylors deaths as because they were thugs...

No, I'm not brainwashed. I just hate how some fucking dick who can catch a ball or hit hard dies and he becomes a saint, yet a real fuckin hero like a firefighter or cop gets killed and no one bats a fucking eye.

Sean Taylor had a shitload of priors as did Chris Henry. Darrent Williams I must say I don't know much about, but a large amount of prior offenses=thug to me.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty2009-12-20, 18:21

yea i understand what u mean but no1 is treating henry as a saint but the media and the people close to him...thats usually what happens when some1 dies and hes known in some sort of area....thousands of people die every day btu if ur not known publicly no1 gives a fudge..

but my point was prior offenses doesnt make u a thug.....i mean most of the priors are for marijuana....driving drunk is the dumbest thing to do yes and being at a club startn fights is dumb as hell yes but they are not grown men yet....most of the people mentioned werent even close to 30 years old

people make mistakes every day and they shouldnt be condemned for it.....a murder is much different from a possession charge

but thats the reality of life...if ur not in the public dont expect any gratitude towards you when you die....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)   Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris henry hospitalized (update: R.I.P.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next