Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Chris Henry's Death

Go down 
+20
sliqnes
iGotBeast$wag13
CapnCrunch
TheDon270
nawfside512
EggzOverEazy
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
A Packering Ape
Sun
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Swag Escobar
super_mario90
Big Hungry 702
dracocepheus
Devo
MiamiXCanes
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
24Marion24
ckduble2
pkismyname
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Chris Henry's Death Empty
PostSubject: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 00:01

I was shocked that he died. HE was really turning his life around.

We will all miss him but I just got 1 problem about him.

Why would he jump onto a moving truck his fiance was driving just because they were fighting. That to seems like terrible judgment which just happened to cost him his life.

What's worse is that his fiance fucking ditched him and never came back. What a whore. I hope she gets run over by a fucking truck.
Back to top Go down
ckduble2
New MS Member
New MS Member
ckduble2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 00:04

pkismyname wrote:
I was shocked that he died. HE was really turning his life around.

We will all miss him but I just got 1 problem about him.

Why would he jump onto a moving truck his fiance was driving just because they were fighting. That to seems like terrible judgment which just happened to cost him his life.

What's worse is that his fiance fucking ditched him and never came back. What a whore. I hope she gets run over by a fucking truck.
RIP C. Henry #15 6 foot 4 streak beast
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 00:23

who cares?
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 00:30

24Marion24 wrote:
who cares?
at first i really didnt care what u thought, but seriously ur just being a ****** and its pissing me off he died quit acting like a prick
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 00:43

RIP

Dude had loads of talent of it seems like he was really trying to turn his life around

really sucks
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 02:09

im just tired of people feeling so bad for him.

people die every day. GREAT PEOPLE. people that didnt get arrested 5 times.

no one makes a big deal about other people dieing everyday. the only reason its a big deal is because hes in the NFL.

if he wasnt in the nfl and they said " a man that was arrested 5 times that was turning his life around died today" no one would give a s***.

its just like michael jacksons death. the man molested little boys. then when he dies everyone feels bad because he was famous.

get over it.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 02:25

haha i dont think you really understand how much we arent on it. its not that we feel bad that he died but theres a certain respect you show for anyone who died who isnt complete scum. yeah the guy went to jail a few times but for anything that major? no not really so i dont understand why thats your emphasis on the whole situation. you sound like a dick talkin about no one cares just because he went to jail
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 03:20

Wow man you need to show a little respect. Lets ask this would you still be a prick if someone at your work/school or whatever past away even if you didn't know them. It doesn't matter if he was in the nfl or not.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 03:35

so if the news came on and it said "26 year old man dies today after falling off back of truck. man was arrested 5 times prior"

would u really be sad?

honestly ud laugh ur ass off and not give a s***.

hes in the nfl and hes popular so people care. thats it.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 04:01

as much as i hate to agree with marion, its the truth. im sad he died dont get me wrong. but if he wasnt in the nfl, i wouldnt honestly care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 05:02

carson palmer called him randy moss jr. did ya'll know that.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 05:24

i mean none of us are actually sad that he died but its still respect yo someone died... you atleast say "damn" right or wrong? any young person dying is shitty the only difference is being that he was in the NFL we actually know that he died where as if he wasnt it would only be state news. if anyone of you happened to die tomorrow and it was found out on here i bet there would be a R.I.P. thread about u and none of u are in the NFL so...
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 05:47

Its the fact that the man was trying. he was trying to make the best of his life and turn it around for the better. in any situation, NFL or not. that is extremly sad. if he had kept acting the way he was, with zero effort to change his life then your case would be valid. the only purpous him being in the NFL serves is that it has got to the media.

in any case its a sad story, and i would have liked to see if he could live up to his talent, and see him turn his life around
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 07:17

how can u guys be mad at the girl its not her fault he was trying to beat her ass. if he wasnt so violent maybe he wouldnt be dead. the point is no1 knows what was going on so we shouldnt be quick to blame his fiance.

Last edited by Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ on 2009-12-18, 07:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lpl)
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 07:52

from what i hear he was trying to bash the back window out of the truck.

if u ask me thats not him trying to behave himself and repair his image to well.

he got arrested 5 times, then died from trying to bash in the back of a truck window to probably strangle his fiance.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 08:44

24Marion24 wrote:
so if the news came on and it said "26 year old man dies today after falling off back of truck. man was arrested 5 times prior"

would u really be sad?

We don't know that man.

We knew who was Chris Henry.

If I knew who was the man, I'd probably be sad for him.
Back to top Go down
A Packering Ape
New MS Member
New MS Member
A Packering Ape

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 09:24

Its not that he is famous its that we basically know him.We know his career his life at home we just dont know him outside of football so we cant judge him for that.Like one guy said If someone dies at your school or work you wouldn't just go on as nothing happened it would be a slow and sad day.Fans has a certain connect with the NFL even if you hate the Bengals or Chris Henry its a sad story.If pacman Jones die ill feel bad.To the retard that said michael jackson molested children ill bet you are white/mexican(most likely white) and/or was born 1990 or later.Who are you as a society to put a worth on someones life based on a crime.Only murder warrants murder in my eyes.Bar fights are things everyone gets into only reason you know he had trouble with the law because hes famous.

With that said R.I.P Chris Henry
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 10:09

i dont see how this could happen to a guy who was turning his life around and then for this to happen..and then the interview with chad ochocinco was kinda touchin man...cuz the s*** he said was true
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 11:21

for anyone who doesn't have respect for a person who has just died...

you are a bad person. of course it is only my opinion, but im pretty sure 90% of the world agrees. you are an asshole, and a bad person if you don't care.

good day, and **** you.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 11:27

Yeah man I agree, if you don't care then stay the **** out this thread..... No 1 is asking for your dumbass opinions. A guy died, who happened to have troubles in the pass..... People **** up but that doesn't give any1 a right to dogg em when their dead. Thats whats wrong with society, not enough intelligent respectful people and a whole lot of pricks.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 13:38

no matter what the story tells about chris henry passing away and how it happened, the fact is that it was sad and shouldn't have happened. regardless if it may be his own fault or his chick's fault. who's to say that he would of really beat his chick's ass? we don't know....we can only assume...and assumption is the mother of all f#*k ups....
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 14:20

I understand ya'lls point about respect for the dead. But we must discuss our opinions in order to understand and avoid the mistakes of others. You say not to judge Chris and the in the same sentence judge others. This is a time for compassion and understanding. We all grieve differently.

I have had A close friend commit suicide, my first response was "fukking dumbass chickenshit". Years later I feel the same.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 15:29

yeah this asshole says we cant judge him and say hes a bad guy yet he says im a bad guy in the same fuckin post.

idiot little fucks in here
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 15:39

RIP
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty2009-12-18, 15:44

nawfside512 wrote:
Yeah man I agree, if you don't care then stay the **** out this thread..... No 1 is asking for your dumbass opinions. A guy died, who happened to have troubles in the pass..... People **** up but that doesn't give any1 a right to dogg em when their dead. Thats whats wrong with society, not enough intelligent respectful people and a whole lot of pricks.

I definetly feel you bro!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Henry's Death   Chris Henry's Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Henry's Death
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next