Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Can't Move The Ball

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bouche4721
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Can't Move The Ball Empty
PostSubject: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-16, 01:50

SO, me and my a few of my buddies run a franchise. Each pick 1 team and go through the season, playing each other as the opponents to our teams. We also have a fantasy draft for this so its alittle more fun. I do not have strong WR, but an awesome left side of the line and mediocre right side. With MJD as RB. Both of my friends run any defense on me and it stops me. Whatever they do zone/man they pull a LB to hook zone, and cover anything over the middle. Literally covering 2-3 people at a time. I cannot throw the ball anywhere. I can only run the ball so much. And, since my WR are sorta bad, (but fast) they get jammed during everything and I cant pass. Any help? Please and Thanks
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-16, 01:55

run plays that have alot of motion. or compressed sets when you pass. that makes them mostly unbumpable. and being that there fast run alot of drags an stuff like that vs man
Back to top Go down
bouche4721
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-16, 02:01

i try, i throw drags and then they run zone, using that mlb, and i cant get a consistent offense. i think ive gone 2 straight games without an offensive touchdown. i throw the posts to the outside and he gets a hand on it, or has cover 2 and gets the safety over and picks it. really quick with the buttons switching to the guy closest to ball and picks off alot. just literally frustrating me.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-16, 02:05

what PB do you run?
Back to top Go down
bouche4721
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-16, 02:07

ive been running the Cardinals playbook, lots of different looking routes that i thought would prove well for me, did for a game or so, then they caught on...any suggestions on this one or otherones?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-16, 02:09

well i would say switch to Seattles Pb or the west coast PB. lots of good running and passing.

i could give you money plays out the A$$ for those PB
Back to top Go down
bouche4721
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-16, 02:20

i suppose i could try it, cant do anything right now. what's the deal with those playbooks
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-16, 02:21

you run or pass more?
Back to top Go down
bouche4721
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-16, 02:24

i like to run the ball, but my defense isnt the greatest so i get behind quickly and have to abandon the run...SO i guess passing is more likely for me
Back to top Go down
bouche4721
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-16, 02:46

im gonna hit they hay, but ill check back tomorrow, i need some help. thank you
Back to top Go down
bouche4721
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-17, 00:20

hey, i was wondering if you'd like to help me out tonight?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-17, 00:33

go tot the chatbox
Back to top Go down
bouche4721
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-17, 00:36

new to the site, how do i do that
Back to top Go down
bouche4721
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-17, 00:58

im new to the site, not quite sure how to get on there
Back to top Go down
bouche4721
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-21, 19:32

im still consistantly losing because of him manually dropping back his linebacker, pretty much taking away the middle of the field, receivers cant get off the BnR, and evertime i through it over the top of the hook zones and under the deep zones he somehow gets there intime to pick it off or lay the boom. help please
Back to top Go down
admore8907
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-21, 22:37

IM IN YOUR SAME POSTION. I CANT MOVE THE BALL EITHER, AND MY DEFENSE ISNT THAT GREAT. SO I GET BEHIND AND THEN I HAVE TO PASS. I NEED SERIOUS HELP, IM WILLING TO TAKE ANY ADVISE NECESSARY TO GET BETTER
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty2009-12-21, 22:56

its all on how you can mix up ur plays and read defences, over the year i have gotten alot better but reading a defence this year is alot easyer. You just have to look to start where the less linebackers are or if there shifted and run the other way..this is just a start. But further on in the game your oppent will be doing the same thing..so if one thigns works..do it till it gets shut down then use a different paly and set it up the same, and if you catch your opponent at the right time you can kill them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Move The Ball   Can't Move The Ball Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't Move The Ball
Page 1 of 1