Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Do you need nanos to be good at D?

Go down 
+19
cody2009
Th3 Ac3r
TMC
sgibs7
leke2cool
jd7680
B-__-R-__-B
Moore's Pats
ticklemeelmo
cmccray2639
AshBlackstone
ckduble2
Dallas5x
Sun
so much swag
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Madden's Finest 200
MiamiXCanes
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty
PostSubject: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2009-12-15, 18:44

im just curious i dont run any nanos and im OK at D im thinkin of adding some to maybe help it out some or just start mixing up my coverages some more.

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2009-12-15, 18:47

all you need is good stick and your D will be fine
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2009-12-15, 18:48

yes. To compete you need either good F@G D(s) or a couple good nanos.
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2009-12-15, 18:52

lol all u guys do is disagree i love it
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2009-12-15, 19:16

u dont need it 2 be good but its nice to have them. i agree with crazy black having good stick is better then nano blitzes.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2009-12-15, 19:23

no you don't need them but if the jet's and 85..bear's and 2000,Raven's can do it!!why can't us..think about it.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2009-12-15, 19:45

good stick will let a 4 man rush get there
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2009-12-15, 20:12

A good thing to add to your defense is 2 plays that look exactly the same pre-snap, but are very different post-snap. Like, you can have a very good nano and, next play, set your D the same way but SURPRISE everybody drops in coverage.
Back to top Go down
Dallas5x
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2009-12-15, 20:40

no but its nice to have some to mix with your coverage but good stick youll should be good
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2009-12-15, 21:36

Why cant you have nanos AND good stick. lol. Nobody thought about that. lol!
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2009-12-15, 23:04

lol very true

but i would rather have great stick and zero nanos then bad stick and all the nanos
Back to top Go down
ckduble2
New MS Member
New MS Member
ckduble2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2009-12-15, 23:49

crazyblack001 wrote:

Im a oldschool player im 24 and unstoppable against peeps beside me on stiks ,but i just started online 3 weeks ago i starded out 75w-25L now im just now learnin and lab'n i got 75 percent down the 25 % is wut is beatin me peeps nano which i just know figured out bout that so ima a pro on the sticks but the lag on the online allows my player to be right on time with a pik but its like it dosent read fast enough to the game and i over run the route and he's gone so now im 98w-42L so u c ive lost a few since my good start if there's any basic info i need to know i would appriaciate any tips yall good give me on anything , im a well known football head but online has blowed my mind how that dont matter it seems like its all about nano,glitchen play callin ,and stik skillz bareley matters so any help i could defeintly use it thx
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2009-12-16, 00:10

crazyblack001 wrote:
good stick will let a 4 man rush get there

Ding, ding, ding.

We have a winner. I believe in coverage sacks.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2010-01-27, 01:28

People who use nanos and fag d's all the time are weak. it ruins what could be a good match-up. instead you got someone just trying to exploit the system. most people who have to use nano's and all these other gimmicks really arent good in the first place. thats why they use that bs. just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2010-01-27, 02:16

Sun wrote:
A good thing to add to your defense is 2 plays that look exactly the same pre-snap, but are very different post-snap. Like, you can have a very good nano and, next play, set your D the same way but SURPRISE everybody drops in coverage.

this is a great way to get a pick just by catching em off guard i try to do this very often.
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2010-01-27, 02:20

They are nice 2 have and bring them out of nowhere but when u learn them u might get nano happy it happened 2 me and i got the 46 e book and now im wanting to do them again. The thing about them is sometimes if they get picked up you will get burned big time
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2010-01-27, 03:49

if you base your entire D around nano's and somebody knows how to pick them up or exploit them then your Do you need nanos to be good at D? 675649 i have some nanos but i play more coverage and rely on good stick skills and superior playcalling to get me by i like to bring heat only in certain situations, when the time is right, to force my opponent to have to make a tough descision. you deffinetly do not need nanos to be good on D, every nano can be exploited some way or another. lol
Back to top Go down
jd7680
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jd7680

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2010-01-27, 13:16

crazyblack001 wrote:

Whats interesting is I have a friend that I have been playing madden with for many years. I just started getting online this year and getting on this site. I can beat him pretty easily now, but b4 we went back and forth constantly. HOWEVER, he has always used the FS on D, while I used to use a lineman. He doesn't nano, and he used to play college football. He also has a good stick from controlling the FS for so long. He is still better than me on D. We actually tested it online by each playing a series on D against the same player in the same game. He could stop ppl when I couldnt. He just couldn't move the ball on O. So you are def right.
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2010-01-27, 13:17

Yeah if they get busted up u are gonna pay big time
Back to top Go down
jd7680
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jd7680

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2010-01-27, 13:55

Sun wrote:

Kinda like POOF here I am!! Ninja D! Do you need nanos to be good at D? Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2010-01-27, 14:43

Ninja d yeah thats it
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2010-01-27, 14:44

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
if you base your entire D around nano's and somebody knows how to pick them up or exploit them then your Do you need nanos to be good at D? 675649 i have some nanos but i play more coverage and rely on good stick skills and superior playcalling to get me by i like to bring heat only in certain situations, when the time is right, to force my opponent to have to make a tough descision. you deffinetly do not need nanos to be good on D, every nano can be exploited some way or another. lol

you are wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! if you base your did around 1 or 2 nano, the yor are Do you need nanos to be good at D? 675649 against a good player, but if you base your D around 15 to 25 nano the Do you need nanos to be good at D? Icon_king or beaste against any player. stick skill is good gainst the run. i am going to pick apart any coverage in madden 10, because the gm is too slow. you will have all the time in the world to go through your read. f@g D is a little beats hard to destroy but all youy need to destroy a f@g D is a quick draw out of any short gun play. nano blitz is the way to go in these year madden.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2010-01-27, 15:22

um where did i ever mention fag D??? lol just cuz i dont nano doesnt mean im playin fag D, i like to bring a 4 man rush alot of the times and user the saftey or one of my really good DE's to get pressure on you so no you dont have all day to sit in the pocket and pick apart my coverage, i mean geeze you really think you have to nano to be good? lol
Back to top Go down
sgibs7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2010-01-27, 16:10

If you have a nano ( a blitz that gets to the qb regardless of slide protection unevaded while only rushing 4 or fewer defenders) they are near impossible to play against.
Madden of the past jad these and it was very time consuming to figure ways to power block your hbs and tes. It also cause unbumpables to form.

If you don't have or use nanos you are the exception and not the norm. In order to play madden at a elite level you need to bring intense pressure 80% of the time(this is a arbitrary number)

If you play coverage for the vast majority of games its a good indicator of your ability to win against a quality opponent. Its also a direct resemblance of your inability of effective lab time.
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty2010-01-27, 16:57

I dont nano and I got a good record vs good opponents and only give up 14pts a game on avg so my answer is no you dont got to nano
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you need nanos to be good at D?   Do you need nanos to be good at D? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you need nanos to be good at D?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next